tuscl

Ever get the felling Shadow gets paid to write follies reviews

Follies is a good club no doubt but its rise on tuscl to super star satus has to be due to the owner paying off shadow to write countless fake shill reviews

Just thank about this ?

It's ok guys Sheriff Nuts has been flagging all his reviews...their is just so many of them...i might need back up

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I couldn't say, currently, but the times I've been at Follies with shadowcat. I know the truth.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I know right? Vince you so kool...i knew you would understanding me
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I think alot of ppl in the know "knows the truth" : )
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hey, I can't speak for anyone's experiences unless I've sat in the same VIP room with some of my TUSCL buddies. I'll take his word for the VIP experience at Follies, because I've seen the action he gets in the main room. Guys, you should be so lucky as he is.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Hell yea Vince

Ppl like shadow and I da juice mane are blessed to have that lil whore house called Follies
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I've only been to Follies on night shift once, but I've read enough corroborating intel posted on here (reviews and discussion board) to believe what he says. But beyond his reviews of Follies, I've always enjoyed hos other stories over the years, though he hasn't seen fit to post stuff like that in more recent times.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Ricky is a faggot lol

Sooooo ? How's that system ?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Also rick if you read every 2,000 reviews of follies like you just claimed how in the hell did you still fuck up and go at night ?

We all know the sex is day shift no nights

And you call me the idiot lol

I've been to follies tons of times on days never nights...ooo and i got kicked out Once
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion