tuscl

Ignore list

crazyjoe
Colorado
There have been some threads posted about ignore lists and circle jerks about who has the most on their ignore lists.

It is time to approach this differently...who here has zero on their ignore list?

I have zero on my list. There was one racist poster that was on my list temporarily. Other than that the only one on my list was myself, when i accidently put myself on there. When i couldnt see my comments i quickly figured out what happened.

19 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sorry but i got a list of trolls on ignore

After 20 years i just couldn't take it no longer
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm still laughing at the guy who scrolled down 1000 of Crazy's posts just to tell him he's putting him on ignore...LOL
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^I may be crazy, but that was fucking retarded...lmfao
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have crazyjoe on ignore because he hurt my feelings
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't understand people who complain about the trolls yet participate in every thread on the subject. It's like going to a Japanese restaurant and complaining the fish is raw. If you don't want to deal with trolls, don't read or post in those threads!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Zero on ignore, I just scroll past or use the last comment button then scroll up.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Zero in ignore! I think the lecture that the Oklahoma Weselyan University president gave to his student body about "this is not a daycare" should be applied to the troll haters. It's like your feelings can never be hurt on TUSCL, and everyone should get a participation trophy for being a contributing member mentality.

This is unreal how some people need de-sensitivity training. Freedom of speech in their mind is good as long as it goes along with their views. Faggits!! All of them.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^you're all going on my ignore list. Bunch of trolls and troll enablers. I'm going to study the system and see if I can't fuck a 19 year old low mileage ho who will then proceed to dump me once she realalizes what a loser I am and then hopefully she takes me back when I go crawling on my hands and knees begging her to take me back because no other ho is dumb enough to waste time on me. Then I will post exaggerated sex stories on tuscl in hopes everyone encourages my eradic behavior.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahahahah
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    " This is unreal how some people need de-sensitivity training. Freedom of speech in their mind is good as long as it goes along with their views. "

well said bro
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^Meat72^^^^^^^ I posted before I added the attribution sorry
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry I ever thought anything bad about you before ^^^^ 25 my contrition continues, and free speech is only as good as freedom to ignore without squawking.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    You notice how it's the trolls and the troll enablers who think everything is great. Lol!

Homos.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Who appointed Missionary king/why were we not informed of this monumental decision ?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Kings aren't appointed, they seize power because God Herself has spoken to them to transform society (or in this case, TUSCL) into their own divine image. The weak willed succumb to this imagined imperative and usually shut down the brothels and strip clubs in short order.

If I were king, I would organize the trolls and invade Stripper Web en masse. They need some trolling to wake them up. I'm not sure what Missionary's agenda is, but rest assured, it can't be good.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ha I like that Rockstar, remember kings are only as good as their followers, if nobody follows them they end up on the scrap heap of history as another cautionary tale.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My ignore list must be like the stock market. I ignore some but they disappear like stocks going the wrong way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion