Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Awkward Position at a Strip Club

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is a text convo that I recently had with a buddy.

BUDDY: I'm in an awkward place.

ISHMAEL: I told you to sign up for yoga.

BUDDY: Shut up. I'm in an awkward place at a strip club.

ISHMAEL: Have you been asking the bouncers for lapdances again?

BUDDY: Don't be a dick. I'm about to get a private dance with a smoking hot Latina that just started working here.

ISHMAEL: Hokay. And?

BUDDY: During the week, she's the smoking hot Latina who works on the cleaning crew at my job.

ISHMAEL: I'll put it out there that you may not be making good decisions...

BUDDY: I'm going in!

ISHMAEL: I edit resumes!

Posted for your entertainment.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He could work late and get lapdances at work now

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Crazyjoe if he did that he could end up in front of his boss like George Constanza

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement