tuscl

Shy Dancer

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 9:27 AM
I've seen her before, she was not really the girl everyone would go for, like her breasts would really not stand out. She is what I would call certain kind of men would get interested. Thing though is she's not really seeing me well enough to make an approach, so I got a chair and started tipping. But she wouldn't go to my spot, she would just give a four second sexy look and move to a different spot. She kept doing for some more until my patience ran out. The next time she threw the glance to me, she saw my right index doing the come over here motion. Only then she headed to my spot. I asked why she was so shy and told her to find me after the set. She found me later that night. Sat beside me before starting a conversation. I had a feeling I could pull something out of my hat and get her to like me more. I kept the conversation going and somehow I figured out why she was shy. Turns out she couldn't run a hustle on me, I found that interesting, that she would rather hustle others but not me. With that in mind, I got several dances from her. She was so fucking submissive and horny. I was happy it turned out to be good.

2 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Lol. She ran the "I can't run a hustle on you" hustle. And it worked. Everything a dancer does in a sc is a hustle. Everything.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She thought you were sexy. She wanted to smash
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion