tuscl

Ever been too good for your own good?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Have you ever been at a strip club with other people from a work./business standpoint where you felt you had to be good and not partake (in other words act opposite of your normal strip club behavior) only to find out later that they wouldn't have cared?

A while back I was traveling with my new, very religious, conservative, family man, married boss in Asia. Our customer took us to a karaoke/strip club/whorehouse! So for a few hours we had naked hostesses on our laps, singing, feeding us sushi, their breasts and lots of booze. My boss had this "how the heck do we get out of this" look on his face. My girl is proposing for a few hundred American dollars that we go upstairs to a private room and get it on. If my boss was not there, hell yeah!. But I am being good to not offend the guy or give him a bad impression of me.

My boss had already run off his girl when my girl gave up trying. Then he says, damn, if I were you I would have taken her upstairs an hour ago. My little head is screaming to my big head STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

The my boss jumps up, grabs my girl and said if I wasn't going to fuck her, he was!! "I'll see you back at the hotel for breakfast 7 AM sharp!. Goodnight!"

So, I was too good for my own good. I guess the flip side is ANYBODY can go over to the strip club dark side given enough of a chance.

13 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Nice story

But, my answer to the question is NO
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah 'cause Juice is always traveling to Asia for work...

Tough situation, your boss now thinks of you in 1 of 2 ways:
    1. That goldmongerATL, he's a prude but I can totally trust him, and I better not do anything unethical in front of him, EVER.
    2. That goldmongerATL, he must be gay.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I also wanted to add - I know where you've been.

I was out with my manager (who I've worked with for 13 years now) and our first encounter similar to yours was very awkward, because I didn't know how to act in front of him, and I knew he thought I was pretty stiff.

After we got to know each other much better (after about year 4) now we go out and get fucked up together all the time when we travel and it's all good.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    LOL! Yeah, he can totally trust me not to tell his wife he fucked a Chinese hooker.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I think that is raise worthy blackmail right there!!!!
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    He would just deny it any fry my ass. That would be a pretty big CLM. But at least next time I can tell him I am going out to a strip club to get laid and he'd tell me to have fun and not be late for breakfast.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    At least you're not fucking the secretaries like my other manager was, and got caught.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im the retard
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Over my years, I've only run into about a half dozen people (men and women) that I knew from outside the SC world. Never had any problems.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good story. Never had anything like that happen to me though
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've never been to an sc with any of my bosses so I've never had that issue. But I can think of some bosses who would have been trying to get laid themselves and others who would never set foot inside a club.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Bosses (male) that don't want to go to a strip club? You don't work at Subway do you?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr - we really didn't know what kind of club it was until we were inside and they paraded a bunch of young scantily clad (to start with) hostesses before you to choose from. We could not really make our host lose face by wanting to leave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion