Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Papi mode yes or Naaaah !

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Hell to the no.She reminds me of the turkey I carved up.Look at those drumsticks.Papi,thrust your tongue up there and get me some giblets.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol !!!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Is this better ?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol, this is a papi mode fail

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

#1 is no beauty-queen but she's thick in the right places thus I'd get dances from her.

#2 is nice-looking – would get dances from her in a white club

#3 – c'mon man

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I would fuck number one HARD

S
Supremeruler
•

#1 yes #2 yes much more my speed even though she's not that pretty.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Ugh... Those are some nasty ho's!

Hell no.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

YES!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

The second instagram is a yes, but not for long term commitment. Gotta stay faithful to my girls with melanin.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The suicide blonde is okay. The other two a bit TOO much for my taste.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

to all 3

S
Supremeruler
•
S
Supremeruler
•
S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

First one yes, I'll pass on the other two.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Thanks Chess -- I'm surprised you like those 3 skinny bitches. That stick in the fishnets, whoa!

S
Supremeruler
•

^anytime pal.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement