Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DFK with BBHJ

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many of you guys love a good session of making out and getting a BBHJ with her fingering her pussy and whipping those juices on your cock as well with her spitting on all over you dick ?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I also enjoy the shit talking

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

French Silk

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

scary

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Only when fraternizing in front room.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is a great way to taste dick

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Yes DFK with BBHJ really gets me going.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

What the hell????

Who DOESNT get a BBHJ?

Are you guys all going to the VIP to strippers who wear gloves all the time? I mean.. WTF??

lol.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol ^^

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, I love DFKing with an HJ and BJ combination, and also I love DFKing while giving FIV.

The sort of non-FS action which best makes me cum is DFK with HJ, and some BJ mixed in.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement