tuscl

She Won't Say Goodbye

Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:27 AM
She's been in my head for some time now. The thing though is that she has not been showing up for several weeks now, close to two going to three months. I thought it would be good to just let her go. So I sent her a goodbye text message, saying it's OK to say goodbye and just move on. I have to get her out of my life and just forget about her. The next minute I got a text from her saying she can't let me go. She is doing a lot of things and dancing is not one of them. She wants to make it up and meet me for lunch or dinner. She's already working at some place she won't say and dancing is now a thing of the past. I said I'm happy to know she's doing good now and she should just not look back, but if she's not going to let me go then she should do something about not losing me, because the boat is about to sail real soon. Now, I wonder why some dancers do this shitty thing to their friends who adore them? Why treat them like that instead of letting them go? That's kinda rude knowing I would be here left hanging in the air. I guess if she's still there for me, she should probably know what's going to happen. Man, you know, this girl is my ATF and if things look good for me, I would walk this bitch and make her mine.

7 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    : )
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    This song is for your soon to be lost love: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Coherent prose isn't really your forte, is it?
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    @georgemicrodong LOL
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna write more stuff about this girl, bros. She is one good material for me to write about.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    She sent a message a while ago, saying she was doing this and that. I can sense the hustle has disappeared from her and now I am having this curious feeling if she is still the same person I met inside the club. One explanation to the personality change is the fact she has not been dancing for several months now. Maybe she is giving me a chance to know her, the better version of her and that the bad version of her is now totally behind her now.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You can take the strippa outta da club but you can't take the hustle outta da strippa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion