tuscl

Domination Lapdance (Second Time Around)

Thursday, November 26, 2015 10:55 AM
It has been a while since I felt this way, but last night was the kind of night I would be spending money for fun. So, I went out with my buddy to have a good conversation about his life. He says he got his girl pregnant and that's a like monkey on his shoulder. I gotta help this guy. I took him out and we did go to several strip clubs. The girl that really stood out to me last night was this girl who I asked to give me a lapdance. We went there and when it started I told her "I'm not going to move my hands, you are going to work and if you don't the dance is done." She said "we'll see." About halfway in the first song, I was not really feeling it that she's just going to let me touch her. I said "This is over if you don't dominate me." Somehow the words "dominate me" woke her up and she became like a dominatrix. She just went off and gave a good one. O my fucking lawd, her body temp went up, her palms became very warm and her eyes were like saying "you are my prey." Her lips like burning coals of lust. To those who have never seen a girl dominate while she's horny, you have to try that at least once. Her lips went down there and tried to do it with my pants on. Oh man! that was good. She went to my face and slapped it. I said "go harder." She slapped a little than I expected but it was cool. She took my two hands and put them on her boobies, she said "Squeeze em hard." Then she took them down to her booties and said "Squeeze them there, I want to get there." When it was over, she gave me the hug I would never forget. Paid her plus tip. I think we're going to be good friends from now on.

6 comments

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    Glad u had a fun time. YMMV!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll take vanilla.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Does she switch?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    My experience is that almost all strippers invite at least mild domination play (with them submissive), and quite a few like it pretty damn rough. In fact, I'd say it's way harder to find a stripper who is dominant than submissive. I can't remember the last stripper who I didn't at least give some light spanking, choking, pussy spanking, "call me master" type treatment to! Unlike what you might read on StripperWeb, I've never paid one dime extra to do this, and in fact never ever been asked for an extra tip for it. Yet another one of those bizarro world things where on SW it's "common knowledge" that domination costs extra, and in the actual club, it NEVER does.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    FinAlly some body else bedside me talking about the female heat when their horny...i love it when you can smell her heat....could you smell her ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    spanking, choking, pussy spanking, "call me master" type treatment to! The last time i smacked and chocked a stripper and she called me master that ho was black like the midnight sky
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion