Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My idea of perfect tits

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Dude that's a Tranny...i saw her ball sack

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Looks female to me.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Well your eyes are bad

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

This is news?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

It's called current events my good sir

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pretty nice – but I prefer larger nipples/areolas.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

A blonde bimbo fuck bunny.....nice

S
Supremeruler
•

Just ok.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Pretty good

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

The perfect pair of tits are the ones that wind up in my mouth.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ugh I watch porn and that is not a tranny. That's Tasha reign who has a great body. Looks hot, borderline gorgeous from 20ft out, not so hot up close.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'll play with those titties. She may not be drop dead gorgeous but I ain't throwing her out of bed.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

It's a tranny..i bet i watch more tranny porno than most of you sick fucks

Look LDK and CrazyJoe are the same ppl

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Tasha is one of my personal favorites. Thanks for posting!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yea thanks for getting me to jerk off to a hot tranny

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ A tranny? I think your nuts are nuts

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nuts is retarded like shaylinn said

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Y because i enjoy jerking off to tranny on tranny action ?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^yes

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

crazyjoe, I think the more polite way to say it is "Juice has Down Syndrome" but if you don't have time to type all that out - saying 'he's a retard' will do just as well.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement