tuscl

Best tattoo on a dancer I've seen in a while

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Not too long back was at a SC and a dancer had a tattoo on her upper back right shoulder. It said something, but it was hard to read being upside down, and keep getting covered up by her hair. When she came around to me I asked her about it, she planted her face in my lap giving me a simulated BJ through my pants. As she brushed away her hair I could now read "My name is Kelly, it's hard for me to tell you that with my mouth full". Best tattoo ever.

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's pretty good. I also had a good one recently. Right above her pussy are the words "Lucky you."

• impala
    9 years ago
    JS69, seen that one several times, and usually everyone who gas seen it gets lucky.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She was very lucky for me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    In the movie "We're the Millers" .. just above her slit 'Boner Garage' with a down pointing arrow!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    So Impala- Did Kelly's demonstration lead to a one on one encounter or at least did she sell you on a dance?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good clean tattoo
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Hugh, couldn't afford her
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Tramp stamps are the best.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    wow, that cannot be beaten. Not even the classic chinese dragon can top that. Was the text stylized? Did you actually fill her mouth up with beef afterwards?
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Lettering was script (professional job, though), that's why it was hard to read upside down, and no, I couldn't afford her
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Understandable. It sucks that she was that expensive yet her tattoo was so arousing. I would have simped up and paid at LEAST for the CBJ (I never do anything uncovered anyway) if I saw a tattoo as alluring as that.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    None of the dancers where I have visited so far have been that original.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    2 bills for a bj, just couldn't justify it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion