tuscl

Conventional experience vs stripping experience in job applicants ..............

Monday, February 2, 2004 3:43 PM
Are ex-strippers permanently damaged by their shaking and grinding? Is their work ethic permanently destroyed? Would you hire a stripper if you wouldn't be able to fuck her?

2 comments

• Mouse
    20 years ago
    C&S, I bet most strippers can easily find work outside of stripping - that is, in those areas they have the appropriate job skills. But, those women who persist in stripping probably like the excellent wages, flexible hours, etc. much too much to leave - that is, until they have to because of age, children, or boyfriend/husband issues.
  • Paeta
    20 years ago
    I am quite sure that there are opportunities for normalcy. However, I rescued a very beautiful girl from stripping, helped her through training in real estate, and still a year later, she was lazy, making excuses about what she didn't have and couldn't produce a nicket worth of income on her own. That said - she was a lovely girl, very nice - but totally passive-aggressive with serious dependency issues. At the end of the day - she wanted to "trade" sex for $ in a 1-on-1 way - but with no willingness to live up to ANY professional or normal day-job expectations. BIG LEsSON LEARNED _ never believe someone for whom things have come too easily in life -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion