tuscl

Serious question guys

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:29 PM
Do anybody you ever get the beer shits and shit the bed after drinking? Someone i work with from time to time tomd me yesterday that his wife gets pissed when he shits his pants in his sleep because she has to change the plastic on the bed. He is only 27 years old. He was absolutely shocked when i told him i have never had that problem. I know this guys dad also, and he has mentioned problems of having the beer shits too! Is this a common problem that i am just not aware of and people don't like to talk about it? Or is this something that is rare.

11 comments

• BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    I fucked a stripper once that got the beer shlits
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The guy just texted me saying he shit the bed again. I dont know weather to believe him or not
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I'm shitting right now reading this. This TUSCL discussion board is the best reading material to take with you to the bathroom.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think you should see a proctologist about that; it's not normal.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ +1
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've never shit the bed. But ive had some crazy beer poos in the toilet
  • impala
    9 years ago
    In the bast I've drank to alarming excess and never shit myself, threw up in bed once but never shit myself. Tell him to quit drinking cheep beer, maybe switch over to scotch.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    That guy has a problem he either needs to see doctor or he drinks so much he looses control over his bodily functions. Either way he has a bad problem. I am surprised his wife doesn't make him sleep in the bathtub or in the yard.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I asked him what beer he drinks and it is Belgian beer. He says it is expensive. He thinks they add something to it that makes you shit
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I would switch beer.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's not the brand of beer, it's because he passes out like a wino
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion