• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, you damn right....let's butt hurters"em
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't know what specifically he is referring to, but I doubt that I would agree with him at all.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Mick Talyor, Red House
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6G7IOoX…
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So, old white men are Generation Butthurt?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JamesSD + 3

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    In several weeks I'm gonna say Merry Christmas. If that offends you, buy some Preparation H.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Motor +4 No James, Generation Butthurt starts with lib college students all the way up to doddering fools like Harry Reid...basically
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Okay. Glad to know you're not butthurt and offended by gays marrying or adopting, transgendered people, the ACA, non terrorist muslims, black lives matter, marginally higher tax rates for corporations and high earners, not destroying the planet to make a few bucks, the "war" on christmas....

God I can't even list all the butthurt.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Merry Christmas does not offend me, but I would do something if local government started writing it on tax payer funded properties as it violates the 1st Amendment requirement of separation of church and state.

Mikeya02, I'm not in on what this thread is about. What are you saying about liberal college students? And Harry Reid, do you mean the senator from Nevada?

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No James, political issues, even bogus ones, are not examples of butthurt. Butthurt is being offended by simple words or images. Can't say this and can't say that. even when it makes no sense. "Hard worker" is the latest example. It's racist cuz it brings up images of cotton picking slaves. C'mon
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Juice offends me...

Butthurter #1, I say.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The hard worker one.was bullshit. By definition work involves pay, so its not slavery.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    lmao
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    SJG,how many "Participation Trophies"do you have?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    People refusing to shit at McD's offend me
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I've said it before and will again, One can ONLY be offended if that is their wish!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^true..

I make shit up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion