tuscl

Brief trip report summary!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Just returned from Atlanta!

Alas, I did not make it to Follies, but I did two trips to Tattletales (one at night and one around 7:30)! Also threw in the nearby XTC (jack shack, not strip club)! Brilliant reviews forthcoming! ;)

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Didnt you get kicked out of Follies once?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Didnt you get kicked out of Follies once?"

Well, there was this time I said "brilliant!" and the bouncer took it as a threat! But that wasn't Follies! ;)

Actually, this was my first time visiting Atlanta clubs! I've been to Atlanta To see the aquarium before! Wobbegong sharks rule! ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yees joe juice got kicked out of follies just search my old account Caprisun69 and read my follies review
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Did you see Shadow?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why would you go strip clubbing in Atlanta and not go to Follies? That's like going to Orlando and going to a flea market instead of Disney.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - My thoughts exactly. I was there yesterday with bubba267 and took the cutest girl in the place to VIP for the standard $152.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bet if you read capricious posts you will find juice fot kicked out of Follies
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "JS69 - My thoughts exactly. I was there yesterday with bubba267 and took the cutest girl in the place to VIP for the standard $152."

The trip was a short one to meet up with some friends. I had other commitments during the day. I really wasn't interested in Follies at night and you or JohnSmith69 said nightshift started at 8pm. So I figured I'd only go if I could get there before 7pm to give myself an hour of dayshift.

In retrospect I probably could have just made it to Follies before 8pm the second day but I wasn't sure, so it was off to Tattletales which I was closer to (I was staying at Loews so it was a real easy drive).

I actually considered staying an extra day just for a Follies trip, but I also wanted to get back home.

Details when I get a chance! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS: You could go to Disney instead of the flea market, but it would be a lot more expensive and you know how cheap forgot is! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion