tuscl

Lectured by a Stripper!

Saturday, November 21, 2015 6:09 PM
Here are two examples where I have been 'lectured' by a stripper. 1. Awhile back was at Follies and one of my favs gave me her digits for OTC fun. Alas, she was a little nuts and had crazy boyfriend. So decided to pass. Months passed and did not see her at the club. Then one day she shows up and is on stage just as I was walking in. I grabbed high top on far side of the club, and as soon as she gets off stage she came flying over to my table to chew me out. She proceeds to get all hot and bothered because I never called her. I didn't even think she remembered me, but a stripper scorned is not pretty. After she cooled down I got some great dances from her. But definitely but her in the DNC category. This same girl went psycho on Shadowcat, so guess I am in good company. 2. More recently was in usually dead Mardi Gras, and one of my Latina favs was moaning that she wasn't making enough money. Then she says she is getting legit massage license. I thought whatever, but since it was semi-dead asked her to give me a massage. Well she had hands from heaven with deep tissue and working me over. The house mom stops by and is thinking WTF, when the stripper says "This is my baby". At that point I was putty in her hands and felt like a baby. She gives me her card with the legit massage place. I checked it out and it is in bad area of town and inconvenient for me. So I skipped. The other day I was back at Mardi Gras and she is there and I am thinking repeat action. But no. She chews my ass out for not coming to see her at the legit massage place and is ready to take my head off. This one was a little harder to get cooled down, but finally rationality occurred. What has been your experience with testy strippers?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Bullies often back down when they are confronted – I have a typical Latin temper and can out-chew-them-out if they cross the line and get me going. Can't really recall getting into it w/ strippers except a few times some black strippers have tried to overcharge me or over-count me and have tried to go gansta/hood on me thinking they were gonna intimidate me into paying them what they wanted – they eventually back down when they realize I'm not some lowly whiteboy that's gonna get intimidated.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    'a stripper scorned is not pretty' - been there
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Haven't experienced that and hope not to but in dealing with women I expect I will eventually have it happen. Lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Most strippers have strong egos to begin with and when they get "denied" the only response they know is throwing a hissy fit!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Most strippers have strong egos ...” aka - “sense of entitlement” - i.e. you (custy) should be bending-over-backwards to give me your $$$ by just me (dancer) talking to you
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I've gotten this reaction when a stripper has "warned" me about the "bad girls" at the club. Of course, I'm going to use that info and search these girls out. After the first stripper sees me with the bad girls, I get lectured like she's my wife or something. I've always just laughed and walked away. My favorite testy stripper experience involved a dancer who at best a 5 and was wearing a pair of rotted out sneakers while trying to sell me a VIP. I passed because my favorite at the time, a red hot Asian, started her shift. After the Asian and I left the VIP, I caught a full round of screaming from little miss rotten sneakers. Maybe she needed money for shoes. Anyhow, that turned out to be her last day of working at that club.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That sucks. I am sure it has happened to me to.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I was sitting at a table by the stage one time, and a stripper came over and began yelling at me for not paying her for VIP dances 3 months ago. WTF? I always pay for my dances right after I get them. I just looked away and ignored her. Later I saw her complaining to one of my favs about me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I was sitting at a table away from the stage when a large, read "fat" AA dancer came down after her set and started circulating. When she got to me, she plopped her lard ass down on my lap and started nuzzling my neck and cooing, and suggesting we go have some fun. It took me a minute to get over the shock of having a couple hundred pounds slam down on my legs, but when I did recover, I said, "Uh, no thanks." At which point she started going off on me because I "don't like black girls." At which point, I stood up, and dumped her lard ass in the floor.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Heh, this all brings back memories, I haven't been lectured in a loooong time. I'd like to think it's because of my commanding presence, the strippers are all intimidated and don't dare open their cakeholes (or maybe redbull-and-molly-holes) to me. While we all know that's the answer (lol), I think it more has to do with having found my kind of place -- a low-hustle club that hires low-hustle girls (and fires or moves to nightshift the super aggressive ones), coupled with some perks of being a regular, as in, the girls see the bouncers and managers at my table doing shots with me fairly regularly, why hassle the guy favored by the manager? At the clubs I go to, at least on dayshift, the only guys I see the girls really unleash on, are guys who sit at the tip rail for girl-after-girl without tipping.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Hey VBD....you obviously didn't understand what you were supposed to be doing in these situations. Seriously, I only had this happen once with a girl at Fannie's. I had bought 8 or so dances with her and when she went on stage I bought a coup,e from another girl that came by and asked. Once the other girl got back off stage she lectured me on how disrespectful it was to get dances from the other girl?!?!? I just looked at her and told her she needed to grow thicker skin. That went over extremely well......
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " “... Most strippers have strong egos ...” aka - “sense of entitlement” - i.e. you (custy) should be bending-over-backwards to give me your $$$ by just me (dancer) talking to you" In all honesty, I think it's too simplistic to just attribute this to "strong egos". I think in an enormous number of strippers, low self-esteem is to blame at least as often as strong egos for lecturing or lashing out. The lecturing or lashing out is a way to temporarily not feel bad about herself. And sometimes, paradoxically, it's a combination of both low self esteem and entitlement ... anyway, carry on, but based on the strippers I"ve come to know well, a lot of behavior is a facade over a frame of low self esteem, at least based on my extensive training of having taken Psych 101 as a freshman in college decades ago. lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Last time I got lectured by a stripper I just hung my head in shame cause I knew, that she knew what she was talking about LOL
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Usually the only and last time a stripper lectures me on something is the last time I talk to her unless she knows me outside the club and then I might correct her. I won't bother with others. I figure they are going to piss off everyone else and not make any money. I don't do anything that deserves any lectures so a stripper is practicing very poor customer service if she thinks she's going to lecture customers and still make money.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    shark: that's the thing ... in most cases, if a stripper is lecturing or venting at you, making a sale from you isn't the point anymore. Covering hurt feelings, low self esteem, addressing some real or perceived insult, humiliating you in front of the other strippers -- these are the goals. Just read the many SW posts of girls getting "virtually high-fived" by other SW girls for humiliating or driving some customer out of the club, for affronts as minor as using "I don't have any money" to cover up the fact that he doesn't want to pay her for a dance. It's far more about her feelings (whether or not any sane person would find those feelings justified) at that point, than anything else
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    In the interest of fairness, I should add that some of the stories I've heard -- and actually witnessed myself -- of how some strip club customers treat strippers are pretty fucking outrageous, the affronts are far from one-sided, and I don't begrudge a stripper who has been treated that way from trying to retain some dignity. But obviously, it's when the shoe is on the other foot -- the stripper lecturing over something ridiculous -- that as a customer I'm more attuned to.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Lots of good points. The girls put up with a lot of shit from customers. But they should be in 'selling' mode not 'lecture' mode. IMHO.
  • Swiss
    9 years ago
    Not fun
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I seem to get lectured by waitresses more than dancers. The scenario is almost always the same. Music so loud you can't even hear yourself think, let alone the dancer or waitresses. A dancer at your table, the waitress comes up, which every fucking time it's to ask if you want to buy an expensive watered down drink for the dancer. So sometimes I don't even bother letting her talk and say no I am not interested in getting a drink, and the waitress goes batshit insane. Had several lecture me about being rude. One even called over the bouncer to attempt to get me kicked out. Only two times have I been lectured by a dancer. Both times it was a gal I wasn't interested in. The first tried to pull the race card, "what don't you like black girls?" The second was a fat redhead, who did the fat white girl equivalent of the race card, "so you only like the tall thin blonde with fake boobs look?" Both dancers start a long incoherent tirade, and in cases my answer was the same, "no I don't like ugly girls." The first dancer kept hounding me so bad I asked the bouncer to get her away before I called the cops to report underage drinking. Needless to say that got the club's attention, also about the last time I ever visited the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion