Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best tip for better strip-club experience you have got from discussion board?

rogertex
rogertex512257

Texas

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'll start:

"just ask"

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Don't be a chump

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yes, lol just ask

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Don't be a tard

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ but if you have Down Syndrome, please just minimize your stupid comments, OR have a parent proof read your posts first.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Detroit is worth the drive,

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Their is only one true strip club and her blessed name is Follies

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

"Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."

Best advice I've gotten...

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Fucking that Faggot Ricky Boy saved me lots of money

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Boy juice, after all those nice things I said about your reviews, I thought I'd get a little more love than that. That's gratitude for you. ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Visit Follies with sc.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I meant PP.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't use a credit-card in a SC

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Rick lol you cracked me up on that one

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you ricky

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I learned how good shitting at McD is for your health

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Detroit and Atlanta are on my visit list too. They better live up.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Faggits are named Rickyboy and u should not use any of his advice.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Buy a white 3 piece suit before your next trip to the SC. Lol Seriously though:

  1. never use a credit card at the SC
  2. clearly negotiate before going to the vip
  3. if you want extras, just ask - the worst that can happen is that she says no
Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

The worst thing you could do is fall in love with a stripper.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•
  1. Detroit is worth the drive
  2. TJ now on the bucket list (who knew)
  3. Just ask (for whatever you seek -- extra, ITC, OTC, Digits, whatever)
Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Don't just ask, unless all you want is routine service from high volume whores.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. sorry war I didn't realize you already said that

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Everything a dancer does is part of a hustle. If it doesn't seem like a hustle, it is just a hustle you've never seen before

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I believe it was shadowcat who said something to the effect of "if I have to ask a girl for a dance, it probably won't be that good anyway" once. Carried that with me like an emergency $200 ever since.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I believe it was clubber who said he went into a club w/ no expectations; that statement stuck with me from the first time I read it and I've def had some of my best visits when I went-in not expecting anything

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

don't go to manhattan

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

and the credit card thing. I was almost willing to do so as well when I actually got a real credit card (chase). Good thing you fellas talked me out of it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement