Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mirror mirror on da wall who is the biggest Troll of deem all ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Dr phil.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

The nominees for 2015 troll of the year are: A. Juiceeee B. CraaaazyJoe C. Dougster D. Rech E. Tumblingdildo

Very worthy candidates, tough to pick a winner!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

My vote is for Richard because he has single handedly brought down the quality of the board and has brought the tuscl reviews into question

He has also started a conspiracy theories about founder and the prophetic demise of our beloved website

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Is there a prize for Miss Congeniality?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Tough call. Rech is an elite hacker, but crazyjoe has out spammed him nevertheless. Juice has been laying low this year as have I.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

In a honest discussion Dougster is right...2015 goes to Joe or Rech

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I vote for SJG based on his numerous insults and horrid blasphemies

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I don't think SJG is a troll at all. Except the occasional joke, (usually about me) I think he actually believes the stuff he posts.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ Man if you haven't been out of a basement in 4 years you'd believe everything you posted as well!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Tough call? Dougster, why aren't you ask me how to multi post? I pioneered it.

Rong !

Your a cookie cutter poser of juicebox69 That guy was da original Gangster of Multiple post.

Rech your so 2010

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Crazyjoe is the king right now

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dont fuck with crazy

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Sorry Rech but I vote for Nubster. You've got to be an actual psycho to win this award.

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement