Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Posting a review for the wrong club.

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I posted a review for a different club than I wanted. After I submitted the review, I realized it was on a different club. Can founder post it under the right club? I mentioned the club in question a few times in the review.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol, your getting banned

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Mistakes happen. This one is so common there used to be an option to flag it as such.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Of course he can. Just send him a PM or flag the review.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Yea flag it and founder will banned you

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

No. Founder will only "band" you. Come on, get the word right as its used in this forum. lol.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Dont listening to the trolls. All they want is to be terrorist

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ fuck you ass hole

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

PM founder.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

how can a chess master make such a mistake

:)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement