tuscl

Why did Shadow cat put me on ignore ?

I've been a good boy. I've contributed to the discussion threads with valuable information. Maybe he is just getting to old. I worry about old Scat. You know AluTard didn't act right in his last days either....let's all pray for Mr. Cat that the Lord would restore him back to his little kitten days

11 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    He said he put the 4 ringleaders on ignore. My guess would be he's talking about you, Dougster, Rech, and Crazyjoe.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Your probably right Rankum. Sad he finally did this. But the upside to multiple accounts is i can show up as a new person and win his friendship back much like i did with you and others....thanks for taking me off ignore Rankum although i am a idiot at times
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Guess I should kool it for now...sorry if anybody thought i was out of hand or line...i was just having fun and i guess got carried away
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    When you're a cat, you ignore people, that's what you do..
    When you want to save15% or more on insurance, you call Geico, that's what you do
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mikeya lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

"Only the Shadow knows...."
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    He put you on ignore because you've never leave any chicken for him in the buckets.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^haha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice is the self proclaimed, most ignored member of tuscl...just_the_nuts = juice
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion