tuscl

Hot or not?

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 6:03 AM
I stumbled on the woman in the below videos. I believe the show is Canada based. Hot or Not? [view link]

12 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    She was ok until she started to eat then seeing how goofy she is really got me hard...so yea she hot as Fuck....i would totally through game at that bitch
  • franktl
    9 years ago
    Go to Montreal there are hotter girls there.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Clubber.I liked you better when you were gone.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    td, It's like this, Never mind, not worth my time.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    She's damn good looking. I can't place that accent though.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hot enough
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor, I was watching clips from the show and saw her. The particular clip I've not found again, but damn she was hot. Took me quite some time to find her name, but I've found none to match that first time I saw her. Her having a great sense of humor helps a lot in my book towards "hotness".
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    PG, I don't either, but as big as Canada is, they may have a zillion accents up there.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I had a hunch it would be Ariel Rebel, another semi-known hottie from the Montreal area. This girl has a quirky cuteness and I'd date her, but not buy dances from her.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Definitely in the "hot enough" category. And enough self confidence to make fun of herself only helps.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I like her.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Must be somewhere in Quebec. A few posters mentioned the province, and around the 8:06 mark, I noticed a van with "Canada" on it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion