tuscl

I'm a musician

Clackport
Washington
That's how I get these strippers to fall in love in with me, I tell them I'm a musician. We all know strippers love the unemployed musicians lol. If you like hip hop music, here are some songs I've made.

www.soundcloud.com/pnemesis

Enjoy

44 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I tell them I'm a member of the Juice crew. They always ask grape juice or pickle juice?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never tell new dancers I play in sa band. It sounds hokey.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Love the bets and them lyrics are tight bruh

Shalynn you run around telling bitches you drank pickle juice ant no body gonna fuck wit chew

@CrazyJoe---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

Popping pills

youtu.be/RbhaXKl5Bz4

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good

Sucking the devil's dick

youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk

I guess learn to fold your money into a duck or flowers or what ever you can fold cash into...shit just wade it up into little balls and toss them in her face as she blows you.

That's what a Mang does

My newest raview

www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=457971

o • But I only troll Juice. Luckily he's got a nice demeaner about it and is a good sport.

While I'm at it...

"Juice how many times have you dropped your phone in the toilet while taking a shit and masturbating at the same time, while looking at backpage ads on your phone?"

All i need is one mo drank

youtu.be/NKc95jnp_pI

If you love bringing buckets of chicken into strip clubs then you'll love the ladies of backpage

Imagine jumping in a BoUnCY castle full of boobs! Every strip club needs one of these

metro.co.uk/2014/06/28/boob-bouncy-castl…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    oh fine rockstar don't tell some dim wit strippers you're in a band but you tell us!?!?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^^
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    JS: im so in love

DS: ineed money

JS: i love your hair

DS: i told you i need money
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Like a stripper

On repeat
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think the key thing is I tell them I'm a WEALTHY musician, which is stretching the truth a little at this time, but I did just do a song with a popular R&B artist a couple of weeks ago. I can't say who it is, because we're still working on the contract, but I think it's going to be a huge record, it will probably be out in a month or two.

If I get rich and famous, I wonder if I'll still be on TUSCL lol. I would lean towards no, but I love my strip clubs like I love pussy. I'll at least have to log on here to see where the best clubs are lol. I will for sure be making it rain in a city near you coming up in the next few months.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rock her bells is like fire
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If it's R. Kelly I'm not talking to you anymore. Is it Rockstar666?

Stretching the truth eh - just like the waistband of Juice's sweatpants after he had dinner at Golden Corral.

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I tell them I'm a big-time drug-dealer; after that my table is usually crowed with bitches.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ do they still stay when you break out the musinex, Tylenol and Advil? Just crush that shit up and snort it - they won't know the difference.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @shailynn- not quite R.Kelly big. The artist I'm talking about is the rap equivalent (as far as popularity) of someone like a Big Sean or something. That's all I'll say about that.

Funny story, I told this one stripper I was a pimp, her eyes lighted up, and she brought her best friend over. I think they were interested in working for me. I had to explain to them I was joking. One time one stripper told me I should be a pimp. In my head I was thinking, "what pimp qualities do I have". Lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    You guys are cracking me up hard

If you guys can go to the app store on your phone and download "the booth" then search for "BigBrisket669" that's me trying to rap lol its tooo funna mang
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @shailyyn: Yup! Anyone who wants to find my band's You Tubes need only do a minimum of effort. I don't prefer to post links because I don't need to feed the trolls, and frankly I don't think anyone else cares. Our following is 40+ year old singles or dating couples who are divorced. It's an interesting demographic, and probably not a high percentage of TUSCL members. The fact I'm not aware of anyone who's seen the band in the group makes me think
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    no one cares.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Is it Patti LaBelle?

Pimp qualities, hmmm do you drive a Cadillac and wear fur coats in August? Do you own any loafers that are made out of patent leather, crocodile or synthetic crocodile? Do you own any like green or pink pants? Do you regularly wear any 3 or 4 finger rings and have 1 or more gold teeth? Does your jewelry turn your skin green if you wear it for more than 3 hours? Do you walk with a limp even though you haven't had any sporting or treadmill injuries. Do you call every woman except for your mom "hey bitch!"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Um...no. I sell wood and play music.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Oooo my god !

Im a dirty pimp
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks Juice! I try just to put good songs on there.

@Rockstar- I posted it because TUSCL is like social media to me, I'm on here more than Twitter or any of my other social media accounts. In other words I'm just spreading the word here. Plus if I'm not on TUSCL in a couple of months, you guys will know why. Post your stuff rockstar, some people on here might want to listen to your stuff.

@shailynn- you're cracking me up bro
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, more importantly, do you look like Shailynn's avatar?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ranukam if you make it big, don't forget the little people... Juice, Motörhead, Warhawks and I would appreciate a cameo in your rap video. I have cars worthy of appearing in a rap video and Juice could be the white Rick Ross
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Juice would be Action Bronson
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Amen...i could bring some skank pussy juice to dance jn da video
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Action Bronson - classic!

Juice probably already has an ad on Backpage: Need some skank azz pussy for muzik videeeooo, pay is all u can eat fried chicken, little debbie cakes, lemonade and sweet tea. Cum rags provided for free.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao ^^ this guy....lol
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Are you a Cardinals fan? Me too. Cardinal Nation Forever.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No Motor I just like Baseball hats, I like the way they look. My current favorite one is the Dark Blue and Orange Mets hat. I don't really follow Baseball too much.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thanks for asking mo head but, no i am not a fan of the cardinals. Im a Atlanta braves boy
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I love hats as well..but i collection of college ball teams
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    NFL ass wells
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    My current fav rapper - Skyzoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTvMiitV…

• DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    "Does your jewelry turn your skin green if you wear it for more than 3 hours?"

Ha, nice one.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^ Juice, 12 years olds with fake guns? no thanks
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My favorite wrapper is a Trojan.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I just pissed myself.LMFAO.P-Nemesis is the Walt Disney of rap.What?No big booty for Kwanzaa?Don't quit your day job Andy.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey,P-Nemesis,do you know the Fresh Prince?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, good luck on your music career. When you become rich and famous, can I join your entourage? I'll be E or even Turtle if it will get me free pussy.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol Clubber
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor,

If anyone would "get it", I'd figure you would. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im telling you if you really want to laugh

If you guys can go to the app store on your phone and download "the booth" then search for "BigBrisket669" that's me trying to rap lol its tooo funna mang
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Cool story bro, and nice song and dance you for going for you, too!

Bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Dancers tend to think it's sexy when you walk with a little limp and have a real chain
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion