tuscl

Kourtney vs. Kim Kardashian

Monday, November 16, 2015 7:40 PM
Is there anyone out there who, given the chance to have sex with either Kim or Kourtney Kardashian, would actually choose Kourtney? Here's one of Kim and then a few of Kourtney: [view link] (Kim) [view link] (Kourtney) [view link] (Kourtney) [view link] (Kourtney) I think it's Kourtney's girl-next-door look that does it for me. I'd guess 9 out of 10 guys would choose Kim, though.

14 comments

• DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    I'm the 1 out of 10 that would choose Kourtney. I'm also probably the 1 out of 100 that would go without sex, rather than sleep with Kim.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Neither. I think Khloe is drop dead gorgeous. She does it for me. Kim used to be be attractive but whatever cosmetic surgery she has had done has made her ugly. Her lips are grotesque.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    This photo of her is nice - but that's not how she looks now.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    godzilla vs king kong
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Kourtney is the only Kardashian that doesn't prefer black dick. I think I'll go with Kim.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Any chance of a side by side comparison first? Wouldn't want to make a decision without the proper research.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I vote for neither. Why you might ask... [view link]
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Kourt for me. I think she's cute and has a normal looking body. I'd give $200 and a
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I find both disgusting. hate fat asses.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Kourt doesn't have a fat ass, cages petite. Are you sure you're not getting Khloe and Kourtney confused?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I'd pick Kim, but I think both are gorgeous
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Kim's giant sloppy ass makes her of not the tiniest bit of interest to me... although I have to say that when she's all made up, her face is truly beautiful. Nothing attractive to me on Kourtney, soft body, face teetering on the brink of adequacy.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I would do either one of them. You guys are picky!
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    Kim in the ass pre-Kanye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion