Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More booty!

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

a little too small and her legs look a bit too skinny

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Papi, I have to ask, too small for what?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Too small to get me hard

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

2nd one is more my speed

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

wow

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

The girl in the first link must have a fake ass. There's no way she can be that skinny and have an ass that big. The girl in the second link is Jenna Shea, she's a escort, and she's messed around with some NBA and NFL players, her ass is good, but I've seen better.

S
Supremeruler
•

^holy shit. You're right. I didn't even notice that was her. I just liked the gif.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement