tuscl

No two club's are alike

Monday, November 16, 2015 4:55 AM
It seams like a strip club is a strip club and if you seen one you've seen them all. It also seams like one strategy to have fun would be the same as well, but its WRONG Im always amazed how different each club is and i mean from the looks of the building, the girls, prices and whats on or not on the menu. I got some clubs i spend $1,000 because they got it all and other clubs i go to it's hard to spend $50 bucks because it's so lame. Tell us about your favorite clubs and the shit holes you just despise

14 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dude you're not spending $1,000 in a strip club. EVER.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    72 is a baller
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    You just wait...i will visit Detroit soon just to blast $1,000 in your broke ass face
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^Whose face are you blasting on?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If it is shailynn's your pretty fucking gay...
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dude if you spent $1,000 in detoit in one night, then you got ripped the fuck off unless you fucked 4 strippers
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    The clubs are as different as the girls who work in them. In New York you can spend $650/hour for VIP with an 8 plus tip in a high end club and have access to every orifice the girl has available and still risk mechanical service, you can pay the $40 cover to go into a 'theater' in San Fran, watch girl tough each other on stage, Take as many as you want to privates rooms in the back and as long as you money holds out you can find a girl to do what ever you desire(very easy to spend well north of $1000) or you can go to a dive club in Inkster and find a diamond in the rough 8 will give you a GFE and finish BBBJCIMWS for the cost of the $25 lap dances plus tip. There are clubs where you can spend $1000 and barely get nipples in your face! So many choices: Thanks Founder for the forum to do research! That is why I post both good and bad about most every club I visit!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    tongue not tough
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I've only been to about $500 strip clubs in 35 states and 4 countries but the only place on earth I could ever see spending $1,000 is the Spearmint Rhino in vegas after a huge roll at the crap table.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    $1000? I'm not saying that that is wrong or impossible. But I'm not believing you. SJG [view link] Joe Bonamassa [view link]
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    While I think some clubs are similar to each other, I've never been to two that were exactly alike. More to the point, if I want extras, I go to one club, but if I want a fun night out, I go to another club. And if I am bored with that club, I go to a different one that's basically a smaller version of that club.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This is true. Nothing compares to my favorite club right now. Nothing else like it.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    One day i will show you guys, and at that faithful night...the ppl that attend that tuscl meeting will make threads of my epic thousand dolla visit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion