tuscl

Raviews

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, November 15, 2015 11:40 PM
I have been reading some of the reviews tonite. I love it when guys say they were there all night and not one dancer approaches them so they got no dances! Get off your lazy fucking ass and ask dammit! White poleyester suits do not do the trick of getting dancers to talk to you! Show some personality and do something memorable besides pick your nose!

18 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol. You're right my friend. Every time a new thread pops up about how "the strippers don't come flocking to me just because" I think the same thing. Its really not hard to understand.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, but sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch, not get pestered for dances. However, if you do want that dance, there's nothing like eye contact and a smile, even from across the room -- probably especially from across the room -- to get a dancer's attention.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Joe you hit the nail on the hammer I tell you what my grandpappy told me " lil jackie take this doller and give it to that girl" My grandpappy had it right. If you want her attention get up off your ass and tip the bitch. She will spend time with you then DISCLAIMER: it may take 18-24 months of wasting your time and money before getting laid from this ROB aka low mileage ho as Shailynn likes to call them...he likes it like that because he is educated : )
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It's true customers should, if they really want one, ask for a dance from the dancer of their choice. However, it seems symptomatic of a bad club when dancers do not go up to customers and ask for a dance. That's one reason why I don't visit one of my regular clubs as much as I used to. Sometimes, I want to sit back and watch, but I don't want to sit back and watch all night, and sometimes, I just don't want to make the effort to go to the bar there (where all the girls hang out at some point) just to ask for a dance. They are the ones who have to earn a living and yes, they will have to earn it. OTOH, they were geniuses in having the bar between the main stage and the exit there, maybe even for that purpose.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Good to see you back crazyjoe! I was beginning to worry that you had been in a non-brilliant bidet accident!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Joe, your so fuckin stupid. I mean really !? You misspelled Review ? Fuckin really !? Fuckin Retard
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ It's a Rave view. What's so hard to understand about that? lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Oooo ! My bad lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I will say one thing... Nothing pisses me off more when I go to a girl, whose dancing on stage, hitting 4 different stages, and I tip her twice and ask her to come see me when she's done. And when she's done she goes and sits in a booth for the next hour with another dancers and club bouncer. Yes I understand when a girl goes and sits with a "regular" who isn't spending money on her, but other employees - that is pure laziness.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shaylnn its because she dosent need you $40 bucks lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... if you do want that dance, there's nothing like eye contact and a smile ...” Unfortunately there are clubs where that actually is not enough
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The raviews that have me shaking my heads (both of them) is when a raviewer gives a great raview of a club and says how hot the dancers were but he did not get any dances.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Or doesn't say how much he paid for the dances.
  • Profess2021
    9 years ago
    In 17 years of clubbing I have never had a night where no one approached me. Sometimes I may have had to approach the one I truly want, either at the bar or on stage, but I've never not been approached by anyone.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've had club trips where no one approached, or nothing beyond a quick "wannadance?" Oddly it can be worse when it's dead. If a girl has decided.shes.not making any money, she can put herself on break. Its very club dependant. In high mileage clubs with good prices, it makes sense for the customer to approach, because the best looking girls will be in demand. In lower mileage clubs where service varies.widely, it helps to let the girls come to you.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Papi and shadow lol so true It's funna to read a review of a fun night out then the writer just says i didn't partake lol The other funny one is when they spend 3 paragraphs talking about the parking lot, geeting lost on their GPS, the bathrooms and such.... then they never talk about the girls lmfao !!!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I enjoy the club atmosphere enough that I can go to a club, not get dances, and be alright. If I walk out four hours later and only get two dances, I'm cool for the next night. Crazy as this may sound, when I'm in a mixed club the first thing I think when dancers don't approach me - especially if they approach terribly dressed guys right next to me who think Walmart is a luxury - is that it's racial (thanks, BP). In general, though: one of the great things about SCs was that I didn't have to approach. If I have to initiate, I may as well start putting regular dance clubs back in my rotation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion