tuscl

Is WhoreMonger LE?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:24 AM
No reviews, no comments, and only 2 discussions in the past 2 months started by him, both titles relating to strippers who use Backpage. Strange?

14 comments

• WhoreMonger
    9 years ago
    LOL. I'm not LE Meat72, I'm the admin of USA Monger Guide. Feel free to Google USA Monger Guide and see for yourself. I had a member from this site join my site so I asked him to reply to my thread/post to verify his legitimacy. I run a private site for established members only so this is one of the ways I screen members to make sure they are real monger and not LE or some chick trying to wright fake reviews about herself. I hope this puts your mind at ease.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think I'd rather have LE.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    lol johnsmith69 is an asshole
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    John smith you misseoelld lover dudr : )
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Johnsmith69 is a major faggot!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Whew! What a relief and thank gosh WhoreMonger has put my mind at ease. I see you made some comments, too. Welcome to TUSCL interaction Mr. monger.
  • JonathanToy
    9 years ago
    I've gotten some LE seeming pms askong questions about hi liter since my last review, no reviews no comments
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    On the other hand, Meat72, wouldn't law enforcement pretend to be an established monger to get better info! Joking aside, I'm skeptical that law enforcement monitors a site like this! They probably know where the illegal activities are going down and don't need to search through the brilliant fiction to pick out the genuine posts! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've had people PM me asking which girls do extras. I always reply, "None of them".
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "Fuck that faggity law enforcement!"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I am taking a huge shit right now
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Remember UC LEO's lie regularly to make cases and most LEO's lie in court "caveat emptor"
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I check out tons of sites all the time so I figured i'd see if your site would get added to my bookmarks. Mrs sea says I have a ton of useless knowledge in my head but apparently even I can't figure out your verification question.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Sammy has nice eyes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion