Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is WhoreMonger LE?

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

No reviews, no comments, and only 2 discussions in the past 2 months started by him, both titles relating to strippers who use Backpage. Strange?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for WhoreMonger
WhoreMonger
•

LOL. I'm not LE Meat72, I'm the admin of USA Monger Guide. Feel free to Google USA Monger Guide and see for yourself. I had a member from this site join my site so I asked him to reply to my thread/post to verify his legitimacy. I run a private site for established members only so this is one of the ways I screen members to make sure they are real monger and not LE or some chick trying to wright fake reviews about herself. I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I think I'd rather have LE.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

lol johnsmith69 is an asshole

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

John smith you misseoelld lover dudr : )

S
Supremeruler
•

Johnsmith69 is a major faggot!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Whew! What a relief and thank gosh WhoreMonger has put my mind at ease. I see you made some comments, too. Welcome to TUSCL interaction Mr. monger.

Profile picture for JonathanToy
JonathanToy
•

I've gotten some LE seeming pms askong questions about hi liter since my last review, no reviews no comments

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

On the other hand, Meat72, wouldn't law enforcement pretend to be an established monger to get better info!

Joking aside, I'm skeptical that law enforcement monitors a site like this! They probably know where the illegal activities are going down and don't need to search through the brilliant fiction to pick out the genuine posts! ;)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've had people PM me asking which girls do extras. I always reply, "None of them".

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

"Fuck that faggity law enforcement!"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am taking a huge shit right now

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Remember UC LEO's lie regularly to make cases and most LEO's lie in court "caveat emptor"

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I check out tons of sites all the time so I figured i'd see if your site would get added to my bookmarks. Mrs sea says I have a ton of useless knowledge in my head but apparently even I can't figure out your verification question.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Sammy has nice eyes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement