tuscl

For frequenters of Platinum Plus, Columbia, SC...

bono26
Colorado
Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:02 AM
Does Barbie still work there?

10 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    Never been to this particular club, however I would bet that there is a dancer named Barbie that is currently working there. Given that your last review of the club was 3 years ago I would assume it is probably not the same Barbie that was dancing there at that time. Most clubs have probably rotated at least half a dozen "Barbies" through in the past 3 years. Hell, some of the bigger clubs may have a different girl dancing under that name each month.
  • bono26
    9 years ago
    Well I am looking for a particular Barbie I saw about six weeks ago at Platinum Plus
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    She moves in mysterious ways.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw a hot blond last night that could have been a Barbie if she visited another club. She reminded me of someone else but just didn't look exactly the same. Actually I saw multiple hot blonds. I was enjoying the view. no barbies though. A dancer can leave a club after only a week and another dancer can pop up and dance with the same name. Multiple dancers come and go with the same name in any given club unless you have some very loyal dancers working at the same club. very loyal would be anything over a year or several months. some I see one night and are gone the next.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You have to get her phone number if you want to communicate with a dancer. The odds of connecting with a dancer thru TUSCL are minuscule to nonexistent.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    She moves in mysterious ways. Winner !!! Omg lol plus one
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    bono26, I think I know the Barbie that you're talking about. I remember seeing her at PP about three or four weeks ago. I thinks she travels from club to club, state to state. She might come back to PP later in the year or next year.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Should have gotten her number when you had the chance
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Does Ken still work there too?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion