Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How often do you visit the Strip Clubs

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently I've been cutting way back and have only been attending monthly or bi-monthly

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

About once a week. I tend to go at lunch workdays

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I've cut back too. For me it is around every three weeks.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'd been on a once-a-month path, but have already gone twice thsi week and might hit a third time. Just worked out that way

S
Supremeruler
•

Whenever I feel an urge to see ass and fits but it probably averages out to every 2 or 3 weeks.

S
Supremeruler
•

Fits should be tits.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It depends a lot on my travel schedule but I go about twice a week on average.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Not nearly enough anymore.

I've cut back too.

Profile picture for screamineagle10
screamineagle10
•

Once a week,i have wednesdays off,i'm older and like the daytime vibe.

Profile picture for kzam
kzam
•

I usually go about once a month when not travelling and more if I am travelling...

Profile picture for DivorcedDude
DivorcedDude
•

I've been slacking lately, but planning on about 3 or 4 trips per month going forward. #stripclubgoals

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

About once a week.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

About twice a week but trying to cut down by going OTC more.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Not as often as past as seeing otc girl a long time, I want save money for her, geting pussy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I average out to once a month, although I may go 3 times in one week and not again for another 2 months.

I would go much more often if quality clubs were close to where I live.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@shailynn- you live in the Pittsburgh area correct? I heard Wiz Khalifa say the Pittsburgh strip clubs suck. Is he right?

Profile picture for flashover
flashover
•

depends on how early they open

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement