tuscl

Question bout strip low key strip club scene and "flirting" with girl

So, i went to the club for the first time in months. It was pretty slow for a Thursday night. Chat up this girl for a good hour plus after her dance, early 30's, single mom. It was a good convo, a lot of random stuff came up, was going well, planned on getting dances/champagne room for sure, maybe even asking for digits. Go up for her next round on the pole, I was only guy up there, and then after she was done, didnt' talk to her again. She was completely focused on some older guy, late 50's i'd say, sitting on his lap, hardcore flirting, he had hands on her too, not a casual convo like ours. They never went back to dance, but he left, she said goodbye and then she went in back and didn't seek me out and i didn't even see her leave. She was just gone, and i was super confused. Did i just massively misread the signs? I couldn't even get her attention to get a dance! let alone anything more. She was right next to me with this guy, and never looked my way. I didn't say anything, thought she'd say something, but nada. Left not knowing how i f'ed that up. Like i didn't think i was wasting her time when it was slow and we chatted. I gave her at least 25 in singles through dances on pole, but like i said, after that second time, i was a ghost. Advice or tips for next time? Any comments are appreciated, negative or positive.

17 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    "She was completely focused on some older guy, late 50's i'd say, sitting on his lap, hardcore flirting"

Older guys in their 50's and 60's are stripper magnets. You don't have a chance against them.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I can only guess there must be something he has that you don't see or he is spending more money on her than you can see. This puzzles me too but I just move along and find another candidate. No matter how much you have or are perceived to have, you can never compete with a strippers "regular" or "whale". I guess that's one of the perks. But from a guy that's not a regular perspective this is my biggest annoyance of strip clubs. My advice is either throw so much money she can't ignore you(not fail-safe) or move on and find someone else.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Do what I do and move on to another one. I had that happen to me recently, a stripper who I regularly get dances from. I had just got in and she came by and said she'd be back. It never happened. She stayed with some "older" looking dude until I left. I'm in my early 60s, and this guy looked a good 10-15 year older than me (wasn't even dressed that well). Then next visit there (roughly 2 weeks later) she was all over me (of course the other dude probably wasn't there! lol).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah Jacks right. One reason I love strip clubs is that guys in their 50s fucking rule. The women can't get enough of us.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Aside from the fact that young guys can't compete with older ones, here are a couple of thoughts.

First, shes in business to make money. You stay with her for over an hour and did nothing but throw a few ones her way. I would have left you to. She can't feed her kids on what you intend to do. You need to start spending some cash on her quicker than that. Or at least make it clear that lots o cash will be coming her way. Money rules in a strip club and you weren't spending nearly enough of it. The guy was probably a regular who spends a lot on her even if not on this visit.

Second, you are far too emotional about this. Strippers are like the bus, there's always a new one that will come along every few minutes (sorry can't recall who first said that). Move on and find some new pussy to pursue.

And if this girl is a dream stripper cabdidate that you must have because you can never forget her, then you must spend real cash to get and keep her. The night I met DS I and DS II, I had spent a few hundred on them in the first hour, and I had assured them that many more Benjamin's were headed their way. They knew that I was their meal ticket for the night, if not much longer. That's the one and only way to keep a dancer from leaving you.

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm in my mid 30s, JohnSmith is in his 50s. We could walk into the club at the same time, I could have $100 dollar bills stuffed in my zipper hanging out, JohnSmith could be wearing clothes borrowed from a homes person and the stripper will still flock to him die to his age.

1. When a 50+ year old walks in most dancers assume he has the most money if anyone to spend, he's going to be the best guy to talk to, and he's probably divorced. 50 year old dudes are okay with just lap dances.

2. Guys under 40... Most strippers assume they want sex but don't want to pay the going rate for it, are married, broke, and pushy.

In your case, you spent an hour with her and she didn't make any money off of you. She may have assumed that you didn't want to buy dances from her if the issue never came up.

The older guy was a likely regular. He may have not spent money on her that night, but probably has on several other nights. He also may have given her money to sit with him and you may have not noticed the "transaction."
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Kcgb2008: Ha! That could have been me last night! I was with my CF and it was slow, so she just hung out with me at my table for a few hours. We did go to VIP at one point, but if there was anyone waiting for her, it was a long wait! In fact she texted me later on she went home when I left.

Thing is, dancers can be lazy, or maybe they made enough money that night and they're tired. I remember one time my ex-ATF was so tired she comped my a 1/2 hour VIP (I just paid the house) and after she did her thing, we slept on the couch until the bouncer had to shoo us out! So you never know.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ---> "Did i just massively misread the signs?"

Yes, some of the language you're using makes it seem as if you think there was "civilian" style chemistry, connection, flirting, attraction. You MASSIVELY mis-read that ... getting that simple thing right is the key to having fun in the strip clubs, and after many years, I still fuck it up sometimes :) Case in point, "maybe even asking for digits", what the fuck does that mean? She's a stripper, and you're using dating style terms ... of course she'll give you her number, so that you two can text and arrange for her to make more money off you, it's not some dramatic event that you have to work up to or even mention, just a part of business for the girls.

---> "Left not knowing how i f'ed that up."

Most common way to fuck things up with a stripper:
    1. Give her the feeling you don't have money, or if you do, you're not going to spend it on her. Sounds like you sat with her for a long time, she absolutely delighted you, and you compensated her very little for her time.

In the end, you definitely have no idea what the older guy's deal was with her. Maybe he passed her $1000 and you didn't see it. Maybe he's a regular of hers, and he just popped in to say hi, and he just left to grab himself dinner and is coming back later tonight and spending $1000 on her. Maybe he just promised to pay her car payment. If she's got a whale on her hook, no way she's going to go back to the guy who tipped her a few singles for a whole hour, who may or may not be planning to spend anything on her, and appears to be very confused about whether she's just doing her job or is actually moving into real-life dating territory with her.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ---> "They never went back to dance, but he left, she said goodbye and then she went in back and didn't seek me out and i didn't even see her leave. She was just gone,"

Oh, I missed that part! Nothing to be confused about, either he just gave her a wad of cash so she called it quits for the night, or she's going to his hotel room to fuck him. Either way, she made her nut.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

"Older guys in their 50's and 60's are stripper magnets"

OP: Since you used words like "digits" and "convo", can I assume you're not on your 50's?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Very good comments from Subraman. I echo his point that dancers don't play by civvie rules and a PL has top learn the ropes. Money talks, and while she may seem to like you, if she's not getting paid for her time she won't care HOW witty you are.

Case in point: there's a new dancer I'm VERY interested in. I met her for the first time last time I was in the club (2 weeks ago) and we did both CR and VIP, as well as long conversations in between. I made enough of an impression that she remembered she danced for me. I was tied up with my CF so I couldn't dance with her last night, but when the CF was in back I motioned her to come over. I told her I couldn't dance with her tonight but I'd be available to her my next visit and tipped her $20. So she made $20 for 60 seconds of her time which is something a dancer loves! Now when I come back, I know she'll seek me out right away. I didn't bore her with 'casual convo' with only $25 in singles at the stage over a couple hours for her efforts.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Sounds like to me he might have been a regular of hers. And although they didn't do a private dance, there may have been something set up for later.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Strip-clubs are bizarro-world – it is often futile to apply “real-world” logic when it comes to strip-clubs and dancers.

It's all business and about the $$$ for the dancers – when I starred SCing regularly in my early-30s (and I looked even younger than 30s) I often would get passed-up by the dancers in favor of the silver-foxes (particularly in upscale clubs where there were older guys w/ deep-pockets; or looked like it) – SCs being bizarro-world means often times dancers will prefer older guys b/c they often not only may have more $$$ but may be more willing to spend it b/c the perception/reality is that there is no other-way the older-guy can get a young hot chick to be with him where as the younger guy is perceived to have options and thus less-willing to part with his cash.

She invested and hour+ w/ you and you didn't make the move (she could have also told/asked you about getting some dances or VIP; but looks-like that's not her hustle-style); she then saw what she perceived as a better-target and went for that – good chance he may have been a regular and more often than not dancers will tend to their regulars so as not to bite the hand that feeds them.

IT'S BUSINESS – nothing personal – you pay you play (usually) – sorta like ebay; just b/c you are willing to buy if you don't make the best offer (or an offer) you won't get the merchandise.
  • Kcgb2008
    9 years ago
    Nice, thanks for all the replies everyone. I read through them all and learned a lot. Seriously, there is so much i don't know. It's very helpful to get all this feedback. As for me saying "digits," yeah that came off as worse then i meant it too, my bad. I meant the OTC thing, but am new and didn't know the terms.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    ^^Chances are a stripper won't do an OTC with a first-time customer, unless you pay upfront. In that case, you are a moron. Sorry to be blunt.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    A young dude who was next to me at the bar with his buddies was going on and on about hoes and bitches and cunts and the N word and on and on. Finally made me mad enough to do something and this is what I did: after he tipped a dancer at the stage about 10 times with 5's and made arrangements to get a dance from her he made the fatal mistake of going to the men's room. I know the dancer, called her over and asked her if it was worth $200 and all she could drink to sit with me the final 2 hours of her shift. She explained about the lap dances and I told her thats why she was getting $200. 98 minutes he glared at us before his friends made him leave. Once they were gone i paide her kissed her cheek and off she went to earn money.Yup, worth it. Its 2 bets at a crap table.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Kcgb2008,

They work you for what money they think they can get out of you, and then they move on.

Nothing to complain about, as this is what we go there for.

If you want to get her on your lap and get hands on with her, go for it.

If after she has moved on, you find that you've got more money to spend, you can get her back. No big deal. But still best just to do what you intend to from the first engagement with her.

If you don't have money to play there, then best not to go, as the experience when you don't have money will be negative.

The alternative then is civilians.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion