tuscl

OT: Winter Attire (So California can ignore this thread)

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I love living in the Southeast. It gets cold enough to dress up in peacoats, raincoats, and just about any coat imaginable. And sweaters and sweater vest.

What your favorite winter garb?

23 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Didn't want to jack Nukams thread
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wear pants and sometimes a jacket or coat if it's really cold.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    jeans and a pendleton shirt
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Timberland boots, jeans, sweatshirt, jacket, baseball hat.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shorts and tank tops
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    White three-piece suit.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol^ this guy : )
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm reminded of that "Who's ready for boots, sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes?" meme that basic girls post.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Polo Ralph Lauren boots, jeans, sweatpants. a hoodie or thick jacket, and ballcap. If I'm dressing to impress, then I'll wear a sweater.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Fur!<3 American fur shops suck by comparison with Russian ones though, so mom will send my jacket made of fox to me.:)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    fuck, it happened again with my post
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Grrrr. K. Where I was :

Fur!<3 American fur shops suck though, so my mom will send jacket made of fox to me.:)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    shit, for real tho? Why it's happening again? Ok, I just wanted to say that I am gonna wear jacket made of fox fur this winter.:)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to D95 the last fox I saw had an entire outfit made from pussy hair
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Thermals, sweaters, actual winter jackets -- and that's just on the milder days.

Damn, I hate North Dakota.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I hate winter. I want to move to Miami. I'd live at south beach and Tootsies.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I also hate winter, but I've lived nearly my whole life in the north. My years in San Antonio were the best weather-wise, even with the 100 + degree summers.

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Im with you guys i dislike winter as well. If i could move deeper south i would but right now can't because of family things

Winter clothing i wear a lot of hats, hoodies, boots, thick socks, gloves, i have a really thick jacket i use over my hoodies once it gets to cold. Some times long John's
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Winter? Perhaps a light Harley jacket on a cool evening. If riding, sometimes a heaver jacket.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I freeze my ass off for the 20 seconds it takes to get from my car to Follies front door but I'm not giving up my shorts. :) The rest of the time it's blue jeans or sweat pants with sweat shirts and jacket if necessary.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Anyone wearing a sweater needs to be bitch slapped. I hate cold weather. Too many clothes on mrs sea.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I love pea coats. Especially paired with a nice scarf on the colder days.

I would love to buy a classic Burberry trenchcoat like Audrey Hepburn's in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Long sleeve shirt, will still wear shorts maybe jeans if its below 20.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion