Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Winter Attire (So California can ignore this thread)

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love living in the Southeast. It gets cold enough to dress up in peacoats, raincoats, and just about any coat imaginable. And sweaters and sweater vest.

What your favorite winter garb?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Didn't want to jack Nukams thread

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I wear pants and sometimes a jacket or coat if it's really cold.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

jeans and a pendleton shirt

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Timberland boots, jeans, sweatshirt, jacket, baseball hat.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Shorts and tank tops

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

White three-piece suit.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol^ this guy : )

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm reminded of that "Who's ready for boots, sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes?" meme that basic girls post.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Polo Ralph Lauren boots, jeans, sweatpants. a hoodie or thick jacket, and ballcap. If I'm dressing to impress, then I'll wear a sweater.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Fur!<3 American fur shops suck by comparison with Russian ones though, so mom will send my jacket made of fox to me.:)

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

fuck, it happened again with my post

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Grrrr. K. Where I was :

Fur!<3 American fur shops suck though, so my mom will send jacket made of fox to me.:)

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

shit, for real tho? Why it's happening again? Ok, I just wanted to say that I am gonna wear jacket made of fox fur this winter.:)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

to D95 the last fox I saw had an entire outfit made from pussy hair

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Thermals, sweaters, actual winter jackets -- and that's just on the milder days.

Damn, I hate North Dakota.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I hate winter. I want to move to Miami. I'd live at south beach and Tootsies.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I also hate winter, but I've lived nearly my whole life in the north. My years in San Antonio were the best weather-wise, even with the 100 + degree summers.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Im with you guys i dislike winter as well. If i could move deeper south i would but right now can't because of family things

Winter clothing i wear a lot of hats, hoodies, boots, thick socks, gloves, i have a really thick jacket i use over my hoodies once it gets to cold. Some times long John's

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Winter? Perhaps a light Harley jacket on a cool evening. If riding, sometimes a heaver jacket.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I freeze my ass off for the 20 seconds it takes to get from my car to Follies front door but I'm not giving up my shorts. :) The rest of the time it's blue jeans or sweat pants with sweat shirts and jacket if necessary.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Anyone wearing a sweater needs to be bitch slapped. I hate cold weather. Too many clothes on mrs sea.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I love pea coats. Especially paired with a nice scarf on the colder days.

I would love to buy a classic Burberry trenchcoat like Audrey Hepburn's in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Long sleeve shirt, will still wear shorts maybe jeans if its below 20.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement