tuscl

A thoughtful joke....

" Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Rickthelion is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Rickthelion.”

3 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant joke! I remember hearing something similar on TV or in a movie, but I can't remember exactly where!

"Did he lose his courage?"

He probably went "wildebeest" on the doctor! That seems to be the way the lion rolls! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Good joke! LOL But why would he go to a hairless ape doctor? He's get better advice fro Dr. Bigfoot.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Doctor informs man that the tests confirm terminal illness with only a few weeks left to live.
    Man says- "Doc, this is really hitting me hard because there are some things on my bucket list to experience." "Is there any treatment of yours that can extend my life a little.?"

Doctor gazes out window for a few seconds, then says-"I suggest that you marry a Jewish woman and move to Kansas with her."
    Man: "Really, doc, how will that make me live longer?"
    Doc: "It won't help you live longer, but it will make it seem like longer."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion