tuscl

Hypothetical Situation at Follies

What The Fuck Would Happen if some one rolled into Follies and Destroyed $3,000 on a backroom Orgy ?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    WTF do you think would happen? It's been done. There were some might happy strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Listening to you guys, this Follies sounds like a fun place, an extreme place.

Not really sure why it would be so much different from the other local clubs.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadow your response cracked me up

You was like well duh boy !

Of course i don't have change like this nor do i even desire to blow that on one trip even if it was a orgy

My emajuncy is going wild of what that Monday Monday
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Morning visit would be like...that dude would be soaked in pussy juice
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Hey scat, I wonder what it would be like if I actually went out to a SC. I bet that would be wild. Wonder if you or anyone could tell me what that experience would be like. You think I might get to touch a woman? Well, I'm sure one would at least talk, no....smile, no....look in my direction.

Hypothetical...pshaw

/me walks away smh
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    soaked in pussy juice

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't mind getting

" soaked in pussy juice"

But my experience with multiple girls is limited, and my views of it are ambivalent. Not really sure how to do it.

SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice, if you didn't move out of your moms you could take that rent money and see for yourself
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol fuckers
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    wouldn't bother me. Go for it.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Follies is not "extreme". There are many clubs around the country that have similarly raunchy floor dances and extras friendly VIP's. The ROB ratio is very low, it always has between 20-80 dancers so it is never dead, the dancers are diverse and mostly attractive and a good % of girls are there for extras work.

That makes Follies the best place to go in a 5 million+ metro area and it happens that a lot of Follies regulars are on this board. So, it gets lots of reviews from guys that know people on this board go there often and appreciate shorter term updates on what is going on.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Very possible
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion