tuscl

Read this quote and respond

Monday, March 1, 2004 3:40 AM
"Dancers, I wanted to know how you feel when cuddling and/or selling sexual favors to a customer you dislike or even hate (which I would guess is most of them) I often see dancers before and/or after going into VIP with customers where sexual activity is going on. The dancers smile and act like they like it (to me it's obvious that they are faking it) and when the customer is not looking, the dancers look like they are frustrated and/or upset. The customers seem clueless about it a lot of the time and think that the dancers don't mind spending time with them doing whatever sexual activity they are doing......"

7 comments

• Gingersnap
    20 years ago
    As some of you know, my husband is a male dancer. He tells me that most women at the club, are more giggly and embarrased, about the male dancers. He say its like most of them go to the clubs for a good laugh. I will have to admit, every bachelorette I have been to we just die laughing the whole time. I have never been sexually aroused by a male dance(excluding my husbnad). I think they are just silly.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Well, Yoda, I think we men sometimes think that women are not as, uh, interested in sex as we are. I have seen my wife and her friends (via video tape) at the occasional party, with male strippers. You would be shocked at how some of these women (over 50-60 easily, mind you) behave with some skinny boy jumping around in a thong...
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    Dancers have to smile while working. I know for damn sure if I was getting a dance from one of the ladies, and she looked like she was bored, I would be like thanks, but no thanks, and be on my way. But Since you (RL) only want to pay 5 dollars for a dance, I can understand why no one smiles at you
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    It's a job, these women are here to earn a living, not be your girlfriend or lover. The smart ones know they are selling a fantasy, not just T&A. Actualy TGG, I don't think male dancers have the same issues as female dancers simply because women don't go to male reviews looking for the same things men do.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    It's been said over and over, so here we go, again. The club is a fantasyland for men. Dancers pretend and we pay for it. If anyone takes this stuff seriously, they are naive, stupid or very lonely.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    It's a damn tough job, no doubt about it. How would any of us men feel if our job was to "please" a never ending array of horny, not always beautiful women? (I mean those women we are not attracted to physically...) Male strippers probably have the same problem...
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Strippers smile because they want to make money - smiling helps them make money. The money make strippers friendly, otherwise they would gag around the customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion