Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

College cheerleaders are the filet mignon of the girl world....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

yup, still watching college football, strippers aren't really that close

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Every older guy should have his own personal college student to play with. Sometimes I can't believe how awesome it is.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

The USC cheerleaders are by far the best looking cheerleaders I've seen year in and year out.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I used to pirate Rutgers and Monmouth College,lol,fish in a barrel.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

TD the only thing you've pirated is the fish and more platter at long john silvers

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rutgers?

Like where that model citizen Ray Rice attended school?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"TD the only thing you've pirated is the fish and more platter at long john silvers"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Too many ads, but some brilliant cheerleader pictures here!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I usually prefer the dance squad girls to cheerleaders since they usually have bigger tits, but essentially same thing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement