tuscl

Code of ethics among TUSCLers

Would you reveal your CF, ATF, DS' stage name to your fellow TUSCLers?

What are your reasons for not doing so?

Mine are:

* I don't want a TUSCLer to corrupt my CF or push her boundaries. TUSCLers are not looking for a plain ol' lapdance, lol.

* I don't want another TUSCLer talking to my CF about me and all the shit I have posted here. I think this applies mainly to me and JS69. The dancer could easily figure out who you are talking about.

Would you talk shit about a fellow TUSCler to his CF, ATF, DS or try to get extras from her?

29 comments

• georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Bad news. She's already corrupted. You fill in the rest. Haha.

Seriously, I only rag on you cause it's fun. Your rules sound fine to me. BTW what's your debit card and pin number. Thanks.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    If I personally knew a TUSCLer meaning we've at least met in person once and keep in touch outside TUSCL, then yes I'd exercise the don'ts of your code of ethics. If I didn't personally know a TUSCLer then the stripper is free game. Veteran TUSCLers may be a cut above the rest on the SC scene, but I'm sure the strippers are getting come at from all angles daily by various guys.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I handle it on a case by case basis. Some of you have trusted me enough to introduce me to your favs, although so far everyone has been smart enough not to introduce me to any 19 year old redheads that you might be fond of.

I have introduced one of you to video girl, and the same guy met free girl the same night I met her.

But I draw the line at DS I and II. I have shared too much about them to ever allow anybody on here, even people I trust, to know who they are.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    When I say corrupt, I mean do extras. Call me gullible, but I don't think she has done any. She has told me and her behavior backs it up. I know that is hard to believe that a stripper would turn down lots of money for giving head or FS.

But you never know with TUSCLers that practice "The System". She might fall prey to it.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    For the reason you first stated bavarian sounds about right to me...LOL
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've learned my lesson. I revealed my identity to a guy I thought I trusted. Not here, but on the Michigan TwoSheds board. That didn't turn out well. Never again. Trust no one.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This could be a fun competition. See who can get the best extras from Bavarian's fav. I'll bet $1,000 that I can get a bbbjcim from her after no more than three club visits.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    It should really just be first one who gets to see her pussy wins, poor bastard hasn't even got a peak at it.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I wonder if I went to Asheville strip clubs and told the girls I was tight with Juice, if that would earn me any cred
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    There is only 1 rule in the TUSCLer Code of Conduct:

Thou shalt not cock block!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure what this thread is about. If she does extras, she's more than likely doing it with other guys as well and it doesn't matter who you tell because she's gonna do it with anyone who has the money to pay her for services. If she's not doing it with you but gets talked into it by anyone else (tuscl'er or not) then she's played you and you've fallen prey to her SS.

Now about another tuscl member talking about you, I don't know if many would do that unless you have said to mention your name. I've had dances with girls who are faves of other tuscl members and not said a thing. They would never know I knew them. Quite frankly, if a dancer knew we were talking about them might freak them out and we both lose out on fun.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago

1. Usually when a stripper says she's only fucking you, she's probably the biggest slut in the club.

2. Why are you guys worrying about other TUSCLrs who live all over the country banging your girl when other club goers are probably doing it 4 nights a week?

3. Going into a club and saying you know Juice or LDK would be the ultimate VIP access. The key to unlock all doors so to speak.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "1. Usually when a stripper says she's only fucking you, she's probably the biggest slut in the club."

I never assume I"m getting anything exclusive. But, do you guys all believe that strippers don't treat different customers differently? That anything she's doing for you, as a regular who treats her well, she's necessarily doing with EVERYONE? That's outright wrong, IMO -- YMMV is the rule, not the exception. Not that I think I'm "speshul" and the only one getting X or Y or Z, but I may well be one of a handful of guys getting X or Y or Z or seeing her OTC or whatever. I have enough SC buddies, and pretty big extended backchannel through the old redbook connections, to be able to compare and contrast; there are girls doing things for some guys that they don't do for others.

"2. Why are you guys worrying about other TUSCLrs who live all over the country banging your girl when other club goers are probably doing it 4 nights a week?"

The last thing I'd be worried about is other TUSCLrs who live all over the country. But I describe something that's identifiable to me, and it gets back to her -- and yes, lurkers do report to the girls things that are said, as chickenshit as that is -- it may well mean whatever YMMV I"m getting could disappear. Maybe more importantly, the last thing most strippers want is for her name and activities to be posted on a public board, and it doesn't matter to me why she feels that way, I feel like I owe her some discretion. That said, if someone I trust from TUSCL PMed me and said, "headed to SF, who should I see?", in that case I'd give recommendations if I had any.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't have any current favorites. Just a girl who sits on my lap and that feels good so I let her keep doing it. As soon as other dancers start doing it, she'll have competition.
    I just said no last night to all the dancers who asked if I wanted a dance without sitting or talking to me first. Of course when the only seats left are in the dance room, that may be hard to do without agreeing to get a dance.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    There is no honor among thieves......or perverts.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The main reason would be to protect my own anonymity. A close second is that it's just something that should be respected in our shady world for both parties. Unless they are ROBs; then fuck 'em!
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Case by case for sure. I never talk to dancers about TUSCL but I trade PM info with a handful of others from this board that I feel I can identify with based on their posts, or long history on this site. So far, no problems with the wrong info getting shared with the wrong person!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I have a myriad of reasons not to identify myself to anyone on this board and I most definitely have no interest in any of my favorites hitting the radar screens of some of you guys. No offense intended. ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Realistically, the average TUSCLer is probably easier to deal with for dancers than the average customer. There's the usual problem, that, for some reason, guys take it overly personal when they get hit with the hard-sell by strippers. But, as heavy users, we don't want to be known in the clubs as high-hassle custies. Makes for lonely nights with expensive booze.

I just make sure I don't say anything that could get a dancer in trouble with LE, club management or other dancers. If we want people (in general) to be motivated to do a good job for customers like us, we have to give them good word of mouth, anything else is anti-social.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I have shared dancer's names and their mileage levels thru PM's with trusted TUSCLers. Isn't that one of the reasons that we're here?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Exactly
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    So many regulars at my club follow TUSCL now that for me to "reveal" the names of my favorites would probably be old news. There's no way for me to relate anything discreetly, so I just don't post about them anymore.

I have shared a lot of intel in the past, and in the case of one member I've come to regret it. Not for any of the reasons that the OP worries about. This joker repeatedly betrayed my trust and spread shit on this board about some of my faves. Hope he enjoys his sausage parties, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    None of you guys will never get my ATF's name or club from me. Even though she no longer works there.

There are a few here with whom if share certain other names and locations, and while I'm mostly OK with meeting out of town, I consider it unlikely that I'd meet up with any but a couple of you locally.

For me, it's simply maintaining my anonymity, and avoiding having my on line personality associated with the real me that walks in the door.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Yup, I sure would tell everyone here a stripper's stage name. If they like her and they let her know I sent them, it just looks good on me as I'm sending her dollar after dollar? I'm down for sharing since I don't fuck anyway.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I wonder if I went to Asheville strip clubs and told the girls I was tight with Juice, if that would earn me any cred

Going into a club and saying you know Juice or LDK would be the ultimate VIP access. The key to unlock all doors so to speak.

There is no honor among thieves......or perverts.

I have shared dancer's names and their mileage levels thru PM's with trusted TUSCLers. Isn't that one of the reasons that we're here?

Case by case for sure. I never talk to dancers about TUSCL but I trade PM info with a handful of others from this board that I feel I can identify with based on their posts, or long history on this site. So far, no problems with the wrong info getting shared with the wrong person!

I agree

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mikea if you came to the treasure club in town and said you knew juice they would say who ?

Then if you said my real name they would say that dude is sweet but is cheap as fuck

Lol then they would avoid you thanking since you was associated with me all you would do is try to bargain for cheap lapdances and extras that they want do lol

You would be in the corner like i do making plans to visit follies lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    LMFAO
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I Also don't care if another tuscler found my CF or ATF (even tho she retired) and them fuckin them better than i can because im not unsecured in my dick or my abilities

A wise man understands their is always some one in the world that can one up you

That's not the point. The point is to focus on yourself and that only. So fuck and game to your best ability and be satisfsediin that
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    There is only 1 rule in the TUSCLer Code of Conduct:

Thou shalt not cock block!

Agreed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion