tuscl

Myrtle Beach Club Info Needed for This Weekend!

Monday, March 1, 2004 6:05 PM
Need to get as much club info as possible for this weekend, 3/4 through 3/9. Need to know which clubs are still open, which are closed and which reviews are realistic... Thanks in advance guys!

4 comments

• skibonie
    20 years ago
    My info is also dated, but I hear good things about Fantails. $130 for 15 minutes in VIP. Crazy Horse is almost double the prive for VIP. If Thee Doll House is still around (by Waterway Hills golf course), don't bother.
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I'm not trying to dampen anybody's fun but I thought that I would also mention that South Carolina just lowered their legal drinking limit from .10 to .08 So please be careful. At 5 bucks a beer though, most south carolinians won't be getting too drunk. If people would just buckle their seat belt and drive safely, we would defang all those after the drunk drivers (since no one would get hurt anymore). Have fun and be safe.
  • monty3038
    20 years ago
    Thanks weekendfun for the info... anyone else want to contribute?
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I haven't been to the beach since last year but I know the Master's is a new club and I've heard good things. The Crazy Horse usually has all hot looking girls even if it a bit expensive. I believe these clubs are topless. Derriere's which is close to the Master's (maybe a block away at most) is totally nude and you can bring your own beer. This can be quite a savings compared to say Crazy Horse where a beer can set you back about $5 each. My info is dated (last year) but I believe things tend to stay the same. Things might be slow right now but I'm not sure what time certain events happen such as bike week, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion