tuscl

Picking up Civie Women in Bar (Hypothetical)

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 6:41 PM
A friend and I were recently discussing an interesting hypothetical way of picking up women in a bar. Let's assume that you are at least moderately good-looking and decently well-groomed (showered, clean clothes, etc). Let's also assume that you have unshakable self-esteem and recognize that playing the odds is the way to go. You could simply walk up to every woman (who appears single) at the bar/club, pay her a few compliments, and then ask her to go have sex. Now, this would undoubtedly get you slapped in the face, cursed at, etc. But assuming that you've got balls of steel and skin as tough as nails, simply playing the odds (in a bar where there are likely to be *at least* a few lonely, desperate women) will eventually pay off. Now, no guy I know would be willing to put himself on the line like this, but it would make an interesting hypothetical.

12 comments

• DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    It probably would work eventually, but my hunch is she wouldn't exactly be a looker. It reminds me of the old George Carlin bit, where he says he never f'ed a 10, but one night he f'ed five 2's. [view link]
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    4% is the success rate that's been quoted for this "System".
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't say it's just hypothetical. You'd be a complete idiot to try this but I am 100% certain there are guys out there who actually try this. If you try this in a bar/club it will QUICKLY get around the entire club and even if there are some women there who would simply go have sex with you just by you asking; once word makes the rounds NO ONE is going to take you up on the offer. If someone does try this I would have to say it's a one and done kind of thing per bar/club. Maybe even twice at the same place. There will always be regulars at every club/bar and someone going around asking every woman in the place for sex is going to be remembered. Now that we have that out of the way......EVERY time a man starts up a conversation with a woman in a bar/club it's because he wants to have sex with her. You know this and she knows this as well. Every guy does your hypothetical every time they go to a bar/club to pick up a woman but we just do it on a little slower pace than what you suggest.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    My room mates used to do this back in the day. Sometimes drinks were tossed in their faces, and sometimes they brought home some real sluts.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Things are changing rapidly. Considering the age range you're talking about (say 35 and up) then those guys/gals still meet somewhat in bars. Nowadays everything is done on a phone. College kids do not go out nearly as much as they did when I was in college because they are attached the their phones, even when they go out, they rarely look up from their phones. I have a divorced friend who is almost 40, good looking guy with a swagger about him, so he has no problem pulling ass. He gets zero ass in bars anymore, it's all on Tinder. It amazes me how many women (some married) are on there that just want to fuck and that's it. Before Tinder, every girl he met wanted some sort of 'relationship' after about the 2nd date, which was something he didn't want especially after just coming out of a somewhat messy divorce. He has a travel circumference of about 150 miles for work so he's all over that area with his Tinder app knocking off women for quick hook ups. If you want fucked (and are single), that seems the way to go nowadays.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    In addition to Tinder, there are other dating apps that I've had a lot of success with. One of those is Plenty of Fish, POF. (Or, as I like to call it, Plenty of Fucks). I meet pretty much all my civie girls this way (different dating apps). Things truly have changed from the bar scene like it was when I was in college too.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I quote the great Kendrick Lamar when trying to pick up these ladies, "girl, I know you want this dick"!
  • Sajrandom
    9 years ago
    King of the Hill Season 6, episode 6, "I'm with Cupid" original air date: Feb 10, 2002. [view link] Boomhauer pioneered this technique, and has been on record as such for over 13 years.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    The old "shotgun method". If you have no shame and no standards it will work some of the time.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I get them to where they are going to blow me in the bathroom and then I walk.Can't fuck up what I have.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    At 58 I wouldn't do this, but in the 70's and 80's this is what we did all the time. You were supposed to go out and try to seduce a woman. People today have zero class or skill so of course they'd come up with the idea of just asking for sex, rather than figuring it out that with a little effort its not tough to find sex. The first key is don't be an asshole, which appears beyond comprehension for some. Use Tinder if you want, but people who use Tinder are like gamblers: you hear the 4 great success stories and never the 327 failures. If all y'all would understand that this is about sex and not rocket science you might not come across as so deperate to non-hooker women.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I quote the great Kendrick Lamar when trying to pick up these ladies, "girl, I know you want this dick"!" Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion