Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Today The Computers Started To Seize Control Of Civilization

rockstar666

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love songs with a date.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Rockhead,the panels silence speaks volumes.I think they are calling you a moron.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

TD, no Queensryche is an acquired taste that Philistines like you are completely unaware. I didn't expect anyone knows the album or the story it tells but being November 4th I thought I'd find out if any PL's besides me are into modern opera.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Okay.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

wow, havent heard of these guys in a while..... meanwhile some Blackmore news...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

He was doing Blackmore's Night with his wife for 10 years at least, and wouldn't play any electric at all. I'm surprised he's cranking up Rainbow again! But not really Rainbow, as he's getting all outside musicians. Pity he didn't call me; I can play Smoke On The Water!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Rocktard,don't you have a gig at Chuckie Cheese this weekend?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

We cancelled that one because they wouldn't let us play Stairway To Heaven. But House of Blues called so at least I won't be home masturbating like people who wish they could play in a band.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Geez Dice....you really need to get a life if picking on TUSCL posters brings you joy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement