tuscl

Tampa advice

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Since I didn't get to fuck my 19 year old last night like I expected, I am in need of extras. In Tampa. I love Mons but I don't have time for take out. I need to dine in. After Mons, would I be better off heading to 2001, or should I head to one of the clubs north of town (and if so which one). I appreciate any advice from people who club regularly in that area.

9 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Unless something's changed I think the best you can expect is a LDK at those joints.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've heard otherwise about 2001 but with a suggestion that it's overpriced. Somebody help me out. I can't settle for an LDK after I was planning on being uncovered inside a tight 19 yo pussy.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Scarletts at ybor has the best available menu. The girls are a wide variety of attractiveness.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Forget Tampa get ahold of Papi let him take you to one of his black dive shops guarantee you will feel much better afterwards
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was originally scheduled to be in Miami this week and was going to a black dive with Papi. But things got changed to Tampa. Too far to drive to Miami from there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK the Tampa scene too well but keep up w/ some of the reviews – AFAIK 2001 and Scarlett's are pro-extras places.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I tried Scarlett's once and was very disappointed. But it was July 4 so maybe I'll try it again.
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    In decending order of pricing/quality (high to low). Pink Pony, Scarlett's, Lipstixx's are all easy to negotiate.
    2001 you can find extras but it isn't as easily negotiated, lots of high pressure for little return, plenty of ROB's.
    Goldclub can find you extras at times, but only with a few girls. Emporers fully nude side can find extras but this is an after 3am club.

If you venture to Pinellas county Atlantis seems to be your best option within a 20 minute drive from Tampa.

Some of the Asian massage joints are fs.

Theres are a few lingerie modeling places in the area as well.

Feel free to pm for specifics
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    If you want ITC, go to Pasco. Period. I'll stop just short of saying not to consider anywhere else. Brass and Allure are excellent places to start.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion