tuscl

OT: Blowing Up Planes Again?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So, it's not sitting with me too well this morning, as it appears yet another plane may have not crashed due to malfunction or pilot error, but blown up.

Maybe it has to do with me watching a show about Lybia last night too. With the state of Syria, I keep losing track of who is backing who, so if indeed this plane was shot down, I can't wait to see how Putin handles this one.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nice post just as I board a plane.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you're flying domestic you're good to go - just stay out of Middle East/Eastern European countries
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It broke up in mid air at 30,000 feet so it had to be a bomb if it was a terrorist attack, as no terrorist group has missiles that can do that. The only other explanation is if a cargo or passenger door blew off and compromised the structural integrity of the plane.

There is one unconfirmed report from Egypt that the pilot requested an emergency landing at the closest airport but no one so far has confirmed that. I'm glad France is on the scene as I don't trust the Russians investigating team.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Drive everywhere.

Fuck the airlines. Most of them treat their customers like shit anyways, trying to put as many people into small confined spaces as they can. And then charge you for anything you bring with you or if you want something to drink or eat.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Is it just a coincidence that this is another airbus going down for unexplained reasons. I do not trust the Russians and I only trust the Frogs marginally more as the French government owns Airbus, A lot of Airbus planes have been going down under mysterious circumstances lately and Airbus is not in good financial condition as that big ass double deck plane is not selling after the huge development costs.
    Airbus is the government owned British Leland(owned all the British auto makers in the '68-'85..built crap) of the 2000's... good ideas poorly put together. Just sayin!
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Nah, I do believe that it wasn't blown up. The sad thing is that damn Russians have this "idgaf about anything"-attitude.
    Plane was overexploited - this flight was the 17th for that week. Also its already been thru accident on 2001. Yet air-company kept using it.

P.S. I talked to my family and Moscow's friends after it happened. They were incredibly upset, mom even cried. And here I am, completely neutral to it. Every time tragedy like that happens, deep inside I couldn't care less and while everyone else around seems to mourn, I have to pretend that I am upset. It's kinda weird. Just thinking out loud.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion