Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boys and Girls.

tumblingdice

South Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Make sure you thank a Vet.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I donate to DAV, least I can do

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Bless you Mikey.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Hey Lopaw,They fought for your right to lick pussy.Rockstar they fought for your right to tax your wife.I'll never get this west coast shit.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The "Green Light a Vet" campaign seems like a cool tribute, but Wal-Mart's involvement makes it seem like just a way to sell light bulbs.

Profile picture for luvemthick93
luvemthick93
•

Where else would you get green lights from anyways lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Green Lantern

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

@Tumbling Dice-
I can't go into any details, but I help to protect our troops and honor our vets every day at my job :) They are always forefront in my mind and they are the reason that I often work 12-14 hr days. God bless them all.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Lopaw,cooler than 99% of the chaff on this site.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

lopaw, Ever take field trips to Area 51 and find out why the DOD pays $20,000 for a hammer?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement