tuscl

setup a strip club,,,,how??????

setup a strip club,,,,how??????

3 comments

• DandyDan
    21 years ago
    I might suggest buying off a politician or 2. Near where I live, in Mills County Iowa, not all that far from Omaha, they were going to build a strip club, but then the county commissioners found out and probably a preacher or 2 as well, so they set up zoning laws which effectively illegalize strip clubs in the county. So now there is a building there, but the guy can't have his strip club.
  • SuperDude
    21 years ago
    Check out the laws in your town on strip clubs. What can the dancers do? Create a corporation. Get financing--bank loans or investors. Find a location. Get the liquor license. Get a decorator to get the right look, feel and atmosphere. Order tables, booths and bar supplies. Contact agency for dancers. Get ads for radio, tv and newspapers. Place ads in hotel and convention magazines. Meet with taxi and limo draivers. Talk to law enforcement before they come to you. Keep a lawyer on retainer.
  • TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    Damn, Super Dude, are you a strip club owner? If not, I suggest you seriously think about it. With that sharp business sense you would do well...and then invite all your buddies from this board for a free "Grand Opening Party"...Hooray!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion