tuscl

Do You Still Carry a Wallet?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I have a phone case that holds my DL, a debit card and a credit card.

No cash.

The future is now.

26 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Your cash is in your garter?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was going to say you tip girls on stage by showing a two dollar bill on your phone and the image of a bill dropping on stage as the e money goes to her phone? just being sarcastic.
    Someone might take my joke and make an app.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I occasionally use a money clip but I prefer a wallet.

I always have cash.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No. Everything fits in my fanny pack. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I haven't carried a wallet for over 10 years.

DL, Debit Card and usually a Credit Card, although I have been carrying the CC a lot less lately. Somehow miraculously I have never lost them either. As for cash, I seem to be carrying a shit-ton (over $500) or nothing at all, there seems to be no in-between.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just bought a new wallet with a zippered compartment. I use it to hold condoms, 100s so they don't get mistaken for 1s, receipts etc. not sure how I'd ever get by without a wallet.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I carry a wallet and a gun
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Shadow, that term is so funny to Brits, you know what fanny means to us?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I do now. LOL.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Motor, you aren't lining us up for a little league of pickpockets, are you?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I carry a wallet. I have lots of cards I need to have so it keeps them organized.

I don't carry a gun, but I never leave the house without a few bullets in my pocket.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Yes

But I (mostly) don't carry cash either. The strip club is like the only place I need it

I prefer carrying debit and credit cards-I think its safer
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Fess up guys, how many of you carry a Seinfeld man purse?

Re Seinfeld, I suppose my wallet matches George Costanza's although I don't carry it into clubs or any other bars.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I carry a front pocket wallet, it's small and light so it limits what I can carry it in: cash, 2 credit cards, ATM card, DL, health insurance card. But I would never consolidate that into my phone case. My wallet has too many things that I want to keep absolute control of, and in a front pocket wallet, it's pretty secure. Phones are a prime target of thieves, and my phone is almost always out -- in my hand if I'm walking, on the table at a restaurant, next to me at the park. If that phone gets stolen, I don't want all my documents stolen too.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I pay cash for almost everything. So yes, I carry a wallet.

Cash is king. Plus, no way of tracking where you are spending your money. Credit cards leave too much of a paper trail...
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Strip clubs are the one exception where I still use cash
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I prefer to carry as less as possible w/ me b/c I tend to misplace things from time to time – but I do always carry a wallet w/ me b/c there's been times I've left the wallet behind and just taken what I thought I needed and then turned-out I needed something I had left in my wallet.

The SC is where I try to take the least b/c things can be lost or stolen – so I don't carry a wallet into the SC (hide it in the car or leave at home) and I take min possible (DL; debit or CC just in case; and cash).
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    That might not be a half-bad gag -- pay for a lapper by pulling the money out of your leg garter.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I only carry heat
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    There's a dancer I know who has a card reader attached to her cell phone. The club charges 10% for their funny money, but she'll take your credit card for just 5%. The bill shows up on your credit card statement as A____'s Bar.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    gawker: OMG...people let dancers know their CC #? And I'm sure the charges are always correct...after all, if you can't trust a stripper with your CC# who CAN you trust?
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Yes I have always and continue to use a wallet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion