tuscl

Why no soulmate?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
All regular sc goers have met at a few. Upper twenties. Fine, fun, sexy, intelligent, articulate and single. Well, let me qualify “single”. Single as in they have yet to find someone they care deeply enough about to stop rubbing themselves all over pervs for money.

These honeys are pursued relentlessly by men in the sc and in the civie world. They potentially meet hundreds of different guys a week. They go clubbing in a civie world and are pursued by professional athletes and extremely wealthy businessmen.

Years of doing this and, supposedly, they don’t meet one single dude that has the resources and mojo to make them give up dancing. There they are, in the sc, maybe doing extras or OTC with fugly dudes like me.

More than once, I’ve sat across from a beautiful magical young honey wondering wtf she was even talking to me for. She should be on a yaught somewhere with Drake or something.

15 comments

• former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Well, a good stripper does it to better themselves. Many have soulmates, others don't care, others do care but attract low life men. I never danced to meet a man.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Oh lone wolf - you're sounding a little amateurish in your questions... Let me help you out.

1. They fuck you (and me) because we are paying them. The young guys their age only give them herpes, not money. Most strippers like money over herpes.

2. Younger girls aren't ready for a soulmate - they want to party, some want drugs and all of the want to have sex. Yes they should be on a boat with Drake, but there's a whole lot more hot women out there than there are Drakes, therefore the best things those hot girls can find is fucking guys like you and me for money. That's the closest some of these girls can get to Drake.

Settling down means finding a man, and most men would not approve of her stripping. So she finds a man, quits stripping and now she has to rely alley on the man she's with. Since most of the men she'd want at 23 and living in moms basement smoking weed and playing video games... Replying on a guy is not the route she wants to go.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I've only been strip clubbing since 1975 and during that time I have yet to meet a stripper that was worth pursuing for a relationship. I like to ski, golf, rock climb, play poker, hike and I read voraciously about politics and economics and history. I have met very few strippers who did any of the foregoing and the few who did had that ice cold, souless feel to them that very pretty women often have. These women are sex workers. I pay them to perform. Thats all.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Many of these "beautiful" women are only beautiful to look at. Many have personality disorders, addictions, and other flaws which would lead Drake to kick them overboard. I've been fucking my ATF for more than 6 years and have taken her on vacation twice. Each time, I've quickly remembered why I enjoy her by the hour. 24/7 she can give an aspirin a headache. Stop and think how many strippers that you know really well who are fairly well adjusted, capable of maintaining a relationship, and have realistic life goals. After that lets do the same with frequent posters on this site. Most of us, I'd wager, aren't too different.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You know I've just given a lot of thought to what ski bum and gawker have said... And they're absolutely right. In all my years I have had several relationships with strippers and here's how I would describe the hottest and best one: she was gorgeous as long as she had her makeup on. Very nice but the slightest snafu could ruin her mood - shit that normal people wouldn't even care about but would wreck her entire world. She ALWAYS made the wrong decision. She was always broke no matter how much money she had just made. I never fully trusted her even after 2 years. Those all don't sound like qualities in a girl you'd want to settle down with... And if that didn't convince you, then these last two points will: married 4 times and has 4 kids, 2 of which were not conceived by any of her ex-husbands.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    No one wants to marry a ho
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I think one thing being a dancer makes you see is that, no matter how much a man loves you, when you're 40+, if you're still having sex, good chance he'll be thinking of some chick in her 20s. I think there are more women than we realize who also want em young. Remember how Duo use to say, when she hit middle age, she'd probably just be jerking off to the boys in the Abercrombie's catalog?
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I don't think it's young as so much attractive. Most of the married men who were my customers had unattractive wives. So many people (men too)let themselves go when they get married or older. Men are usually visual (as are many women)and would rather pay to see a hot woman versus what they have. Same thing with many women too. I guarantee if I had to choose between the sloppy fat guy and the handsome in shape man the second one will win in almost every case. Talking relationships is a bit different and even then the fat sloppy man would have to be amazing in every way for me to give him a second glance. That doesn't mean Id take the hot guy, I've found that super hot guys tend to be narcissist.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    former_stripper: Excuse me if I'm misinterpreting your reply ... I think you answered "why don't these gorgeous strippers become our soulmates?" -- we actually totally understand the answer to that. L_W was asking, why don't these gorgeous strippers find ANY soulmates, given that their attractiveness must give them so many options?

In my experience -- and I'm one of the guys here who tends to develop deeper and longer-term customer/stripper relationships (and in a few cases, beyond that), where we are facebook friends, I know their friends and family in some cases, etc. -- regrettably I agree with the folks above. Nearly all of the women are damaged, some really deeply so, and so even though they have lots of potential high-status suitors, high-status guys who also have lots of options don't stick around long. No guy with options wants to put up with a woman -- even a beautiful one -- who doesn't value and can't keep promises/commitments, is on an emotional roller coaster, etc. And often, the roots are deep: too many of the wonderful strippers I've known have traumatic and heart-breaking stories that occurred well before they became strippers. Obviously, that's not every stripper in the world, but it is so incredibly common that I think that's the obvious answer to L_W's question.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    What if it was a handsome fat guy and a ugly fit guy ?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    What if the fat guy was well put together and the fit guy was sloppy ?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    What if the sloppy fat guy was a billionaire Artist and the fit attractive man was a beach bum that surfed?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    What if the sloppy fat guy was narcissistic and the fit attractive guy was autistic ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Why buy the cow – there are women you marry; and there are women you just fuck – P4P and the women that do it has been around forever for a reason.

Many people use their innate gifts to get paid – i.e. an extra-strong man can use his strength and become an athlete or a fighter/boxer; a very smart man can use his intelligence and become a CEO or entrepreneur; an attractive women can use her innate beauty and looks to get $$$ from men.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Reality check, women who are too "moral" to do sex work are generally either too plain or too cowardly. Not sure why plain/cowardly qualifies someone as a great spouse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion