tuscl

Strippers' Assets

Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:10 PM
Would you consider a woman who wasn't 36-24-36, but was more ruebenesque, could do a great dance, and had an excellent personality better? I'm not a stripper, but I am interested in getting into the field, and the only strippers I've heard of are the "perfect ones". I'm far from perfect--I've been mostly size 14 most my life, and yeah, I have 44dd's, but I've never been a skinny minny. Your opinion?

15 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    20 years ago
    Something I might add to MistressDEvil : Depending on how much you exert yourself on stage, after a few weeks of 8 hour shifts with 3 songs every at least two hours or so dancing, plus perhaps some poll work and some private dancing- you most likely will be getting somewhat firmer as you go along. The people here are right that not everyone is looking for Cookie-cutter women and curves are very attractive to some guys, including me. Basically, if you can do it you will probably find regular customers, its just a matter of finding a club that will hire you. Good Luck to you, I hope if you decide to try dancing that it will work for you and help you feel more secure about yourself, your body image, and your sexual attractiveness to men and women alike.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thanks Tom. Actually, the handle is my "alias" only to hide the me behind the female. :) An ex was into the BSDM scene, and I adopted the name as sort of revenge. I am Dee, though. Mistress is simply the long version for "Miss". Mistress
  • tom_pb
    20 years ago
    Your intelligence and personality are far more important than your looks at least to me. If you are into bdsm as your hanle implies you will probably find some regulars who enjoy mixing some pain with their pleasure. Not many dancers or club customers are into that sort of thing so you might find a niche. As for age and looks there is a good looking larger woman at Club Diamonds in West Palm Beach who does quite well at age 40+. So go for it and most inportantly have fun.
  • tom_pb
    20 years ago
    Your intelligence and personality are far more important than your looks at least to me. If you are into bdsm as your hanle implies you will probably find some regulars who enjoy mixing some pain with their pleasure. Not many dancers or club customers are into that sort of thing so you might find a niche. As for age and looks there is a good looking larger woman at Club Diamonds in West Palm Beach who does quite well at age 40+. So go for it and most inportantly have fun.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    I'll add that you'll need to visit your 3 local clubs to see what its all about and which club you might feel comfortable dancing in. Its not like hollywood projects and the novelty wears off putting up with loser BS but, hey, you only go around once in life. P.S. Feel free to cast a nice little spell over Clean and Sober.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Clean and Sober, I apologize; I mispelt the word, but here's the link to prove it does exist: [view link] I'm what is considered in today's trend a BBW. I belong to the Y, try to not eat badly, and such, but I have had a kid. That has made things so difficult in getting back in shape. Oh, on a note for being lazy from the other board--I'm a graduate student with a degree in Computer Science and working on my LAED/MAED. I don't want to dance because of the $, but it is more than McD's; I want to dance because I have always wanted to dance. :) D.
  • ginjon
    20 years ago
    me again. ,, I`m 5' 7" , not 57" sorry
  • rryan
    20 years ago
    A dancer's overall appearance is more important than her shape... great hair, nice smile, and poise go a long way. I've seen plenty of girls that could have been 10's but fell short in personality, dance ability, grooming, etc.
  • ginjon
    20 years ago
    I have had men tell me they wouldn`t get a dance from me because I`m too skinny for their taste. I`m 5'7" and 140 lbs 11% body fat. It takes all kinds.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    SuperDude scores once again.
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    "ruebenesque" isn't a word........
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    I personally don't think size matters, as long as you are comfortable in your skin and have enough confidence then more power to you!! I just wanted to add a few things... When I was dancing I was wearing probably like a 9-10 so yeah I was "bigger" than most of the girls....Let me tell you this, you may have to try harder to get the same amount of money as the so called " perfect girls". I know it seems unfair, but personality will get you further with the guys... be nice.. and have patience... Another thing I noticed is... some guys don't get dances witht the bigger girls for fear that they will look different than the majority of the men at the club... But I would be happy to get a dance from a less than "perfect" dancer... GOOD LUCK!!! I am here rooting for you!
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I have had a couple of favorite dancers who were rubenesque. It's all about how you present yourself. As long as you look like you take good care of yourself and don't put yourself above others, you always have a chance with me.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    There's a market for every dancer. Taste and appreciation are as varied as men and women.
  • paul1546
    20 years ago
    Well, the idea that there is one perfect shape is flawed. For me personality and general good looks are positives. I would rather be with a woman who by some standard less than perfect but who also dances well and is comfortable herself than some perfect looking woman who knows she is perfect and makes sure everyone knows it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion