tuscl

PP Greenville,SC

bang69
North Carolina
Monday, October 26, 2015 4:19 AM
So when do y'all think PP Greenville will re open. And what will it be like for the first 2-3 years

13 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    I believe it's gone for good bro Lust is the new PP
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    No real loss. I could never stand the place.
  • kingofstrippers
    9 years ago
    nov 7
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    No it's not ^^^ Post the source
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Web site says "now hiring all positions" but gives no opening date. They may have a tough time getting enough dancers because the club will have a lot of restrictions that will make it difficult for the girls to make any money. All of the previous dancers have moved on to other clubs and jobs.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Shadow I agree
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a great job opportunity for all the stripper web girls. No interaction with customers as far as touching. Cameras on all the time and to be reviewed by the prosecutors. Sounds like their ideal strip club.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol^^^
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    Are people having success at Lust? I've always had more success at TC/Scores.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    The last time I went to TC was right before it change to scores and I got real lucky (wink) At lust its just like PP Not all girls play but some of them do
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Lust is not anywhere close to PP from several years ago. Might be similar after PP fired all the fun dancers and enforced restrictive rules. Met one dancer who refused to take her top off on the first song of a two for one. ROB in my opinion making me pay the two for one price when she only gave one topless dance. Probably won't be there when I go back because after you rip off enough guys, no one will want a dance from her.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've had better two for one table dances than the rob gave me.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Shark maybe you keep getting the wrong girls.... I agree their are some robs in their and I agree its not PP of the past But Their are some girls that give really high mileage (notice I did not say extras) It also feels like PP in that if you drop $1,000 or more you will get laid but I'm not willing to pay that much ( I did in my youth and being a poor man its just not worth the time and effort) I enjoy more affordable and seeder places witch of course does mean the value of the girl does go down( lol no pun intended lol) For a min am wage worker $100-$300 is realistic for my budget to enjoy frequently trips for my sex needs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion