tuscl

Hope you guys weren't worried about me

I had a bit of a drug freak out and scared the whores I hired of because I thought they were CIA or FBI. At least I think that is what happened. I woke up in an alley wearing only my boxers and they were on my head. When I called the pimp who I dealt with to tell him his damn whores took my wallet he told me to go fuck myself because I scared his girls. Fucking low class peasant. Has that ever happened to any of you?

6 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Nope. Never has happened to me and never will.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I figured you died
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    No, l_ has just been a coma since he wrecked his Bugatti.

I had a similar situation once where I went to various strip clubs one night with friends and we all ended up in a whore house that a cab driver took us to.

We capped the night off at a Waffle House but I couldn't go in because I was too drunk. I was hanging out of the back seat of the cab trying to force myself to throw up.l thinking it would make me feel better. I couldn't do it, and when my friends returned to the cab smelling like Waffle House grease I thought for sure I'd loose it then, but I didn't... 19 years and counting that I haven't thrown up from drinking. I think I spent over $1,000 that night.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    l_MN, I was worried sick about you.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I would have responded earlier but decided to make the CIA and NSA wonder why I took so long.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once died in a parallel universe due to bad luck and woke up in this universe. bummer. except I like this universe. I think I may have found some controls in another dimension but things might go screwy if I experiment. Cia has been monitoring me. They know something weird associated with me is going on. I'm hoping I didn't accidentally create this reality. That would be messed up. Nice thing is that I can watch movie reruns and everything appears brand new.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion