tuscl

Lunchtime

Friday, October 23, 2015 8:26 AM
How do you feel about going to a strip club during lunchtime? Do you eat food there if they offer some? What do you expect for the quality of the food? What are your expectations? Do you expect a drop in the attractiveness of the girls? Higher, lower, or equal mileage as other times? Do you think you can get away with more (like ITC)? Do you expect more one on one time? How do they compare to afternoon/evening/nighttime visits for you? Is the DJ better? Is there anything you wanna add that I haven't asked about?

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've spent many a lunchtime/afternoon in many different clubs. I've found the food at most strip clubs to be very good actually. It's a more laid back atmosphere than compared to night time. The hustle factor is usually lower. I've found most of the "extra" girls to not come in until 3pm or later. I think most of the girls do not sell a lot of dances during lunchtime, unless that dancer had a "regular" that is only able to get out for an hour or two during lunch time. When I've gone for lunch for only an hour or so, I've not gotten dances. I usually only got dances later on in the day so the girls that come in later in the afternoon (after lunch) are probably on to something.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It depends totally upon the club. Some are great, and I have high expectations. Others are miserable. Most are in between the two extremes. It's impossible to answer in generalities.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    In WPB FL Cheetahs has a free lunch from 12-3PM the place is usually busy often packed and lunch is usually from the menu items I have had pretty good. They usually have quite a few girls in by 12 noon I think that the dancers house fees are on a sliding scale when they come in early they get the fees reduced. I have gone there many times at lunch and have brought business associates with me and most of the time they enjoy our "Busines Lunch"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Back in the 70's & 80's when I was working at LAX, we would frequently go to the Wild Goose for their lunch buffet. It was quite good and was the main reason for going. The naked women was just a bonus. Now a days I don't go to any strip clubs for food. I strictly go for the dessert and I find afternoons to be the best time to go.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When I'm not traveling - there is nowhere even open during the day, with the exception of 1 or 2 dives where I live. When traveling I'm too busy during the day to club, I'm lucky to eat a lunch that's not being eaten while I'm driving. So, no, day clubbing doesn't interest me and I can't think of any gimmick that would make me club in the day, aside from maybe $50 blowjob specials. Now if I was over 50 and had more free time, probably wouldn't want to be out later at night, then maybe I would consider day clubbing. In all my visits to strip clubs over the years, I have only eaten twice and that was at a midnight breakfast at a club in Dallas several years ago.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I am a dayshifter 95% of the time, and I usually show up at lunchtime, so I can grab a girl before anyone else soils her, and keep her for the afternoon. There's any number of stripclubs where I wouldn't touch the food, but in this area, there's at least a couple where the buffets are downright acceptable, or even a bit better than that. I watched both management and the girls very carefully to make sure they eat the food also, and when I saw they did, I tried it myself. I expect the average quality of the girls to drop (which doesn't mean that you won't run across one or two who are as hot, or hotter, than the hottest night girls), the hustle factor to be lower, mileage to improve, bouncers to not be as aggressive (i.e., you can get away with more), overall energy level to be far lower, more hardcore pervs and fewer drunk college guys. Whether you like dayshift better than nightshift completely depends on your style. I personally like the super low hustle and higher mileage, and am more than willing to deal with the fact that I'll have fewer choices of hot girls (or need to abide a drop in quality). If you like the energy and sheer hotness of nightshift, and are willing to put up with a far higher level of hustle, stay-with-you-for-2-songs-then-leave type dynamic, you won't like dayshift.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I like your point of view - I never looked at it that way - I'm used to getting fucked at night not at noon on a Tuesday, maybe I just need to change my perception
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm a tireless champion of the afternoon experience :) Here's a description of my last trip, last week: - I got to the club around lunchtime - My almost-CF was waiting for me. Looks-wise, she'd be above-average, but not top-of-the-foodchain-hot, for nightshift, so pretty nice for dayshift. Her ass IS extraordinary though, so I'm happy. - We had some drinks, ate lunch, had a few more drinks, and then maybe 90-120 minutes in, we did our first VIP. - She gave me WAAAAY more mileage than you're supposed to get in the VIP at this club, including throwing in an extra song. Part of this was due to the fact that she's expressing appreciation for me being there at all (more on that in the next bullet), part due to us being alone in the VIP, part due to the bouncer being extra lenient because he knows me (dayshift regulars can get the know the staff pretty well). - Throughout the day, girls drifted to and from our table. At one point, it was me, CF, and 3 other girls. At very few points during the day were there fewer than 2 girls at my table. This is because, at many times during the day, there were just a handful of other customers, who weren't spending. My table was full of empty glasses, flirting, groping, etc. About 4 hours of this from the time I arrive to the time I leave. That kind of experience, I've receive trip after trip, for years. Not at all hard for daytime regulars who actually spend, to pull off hours-long, super high mileage trips, from girls who act like they're happy you're there, rather than acting like they're doing you a favor. Love me some dayshift
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    When I have lunch at the strip club, I eat the bearded clams.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I generally *love* the dayshift for precisely the reasons that Subraman cited. I have had many lunches at strip clubs, especially Brad's Brass Flamingo and Dancers in Indianapolis, and have been pleasantly surprised by decent meals featuring simple items like cheeseburger, steak, or that old Indiana favorite, a tenderloin sandwich (especially good at Brad's!). I also love the laidback vibe and the low hustle factor in the daytime. The price of lap dances at Brad's drops from $20 to $12 between noon and 2 and they can be very hands-on, though most of the dancers hide out in the dressing room until 1:55 or so to avoid doing them. (Their loss -- I get *lots* of $12 dances!) To quote Subraman: Love me some dayshift!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't always eat lunch in a strip club, but when I do the waitresses tip me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion