tuscl

Look For the Union Label

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

A dedicated UPS union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and, as you would expect, decided to check out the local brothels nearby. When he got to the first one, he asked the madame, "Is this a union house?"
"No," she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20."

Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop.

His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the madame responded, "Why yes sir, this IS a union house."

The man asked, "And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the UPS man said. He looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde. "I'd like her for the night."

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the madame, then, gesturing to an obese fifty-five year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has seniority."

6 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Good one!
    Lots of truth behind it too with all the stupid union rules. Unions served their purpose in the past when they first started but now they are one of the reasons for Americas decline.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Don't get me started on Unions.I had a sizeable non union construction company in northern NJ.I was approached every day and asked to join Local 3,when I declined my vehicles and equipment were vandalized,extention cords were cut.You had to call a union electrician to change a fucking light bulb.And the worst was when the union elevator operator wouldn't allow you to board.A few envelopes was all it took.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Yelling "Trabajo! Trabajo!" in a hardware store parking lot is not a "sizeable construction company". Time to let the delusions go.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I bet donald trump would be willing to tell that joke on TV.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Shit....that hurt!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion